dpepbjp126917 2019-09-03 15:25
浏览 1062

Redis Golang客户端会定期丢弃不良的PubSub连接(EOF)

What I did:

I'm using the golang Redis library from github.com/go-redis/redis. My client listens on a PubSub channel called 'control'. Whenever a message arrives, I handle it and continue receiving the next message. I listen endlessly and the messages can come often, or sometimes not for days.

What I expect:

I expect the redis channel to stay open endlessly and receive messages as they are sent.

What I experience:

Usually it runs well for days, but every once in a while client.Receive() returns EOF error. After this error, the client no longer receives messages on that channel. Internally, the redis client prints to stdout the following message:

redis: 2019/08/29 14:18:57 pubsub.go:151: redis: discarding bad PubSub connection: EOF

Disclaimer: I am not certain that this error is what causes me to stop receiving messages, it just seems related.

Additional questions:

I'd like to understand why this happens, if this is normal and if reconnecting to the channel via client.Subscribe() whenever I encounter the behaviour is a good remedy, or should I address the root issue, whatever it may be.

The code:

Here is the entire code that handles my client (connect to redis, subscribe to channel, endlessly receive messages):

func InitAndListenAsync(log *log.Logger, sseHandler func(string, string) error) error {
    rootLogger = log.With(zap.String("component", "redis-client"))

host := env.RedisHost
    port := env.RedisPort
    pass := env.RedisPass
    addr := fmt.Sprintf("%s:%s", host, port)
    tlsCfg := &tls.Config{}
    client = redis.NewClient(&redis.Options{
        Addr:      addr,
        Password:  pass,
        TLSConfig: tlsCfg,
    })

if _, err := client.Ping().Result(); err != nil {
        return err
    }

go func() {
        controlSub := client.Subscribe("control")
        defer controlSub.Close()
        for {
            in, err := controlSub.Receive()  // *** SOMETIMES RETURNS EOF ERROR ***
            if err != nil {
                rootLogger.Error("failed to get feedback", zap.Error(err))
                break
            }
            switch in.(type) {
            case *redis.Message:
                cm := comm.ControlMessageEvent{}
                payload := []byte(in.(*redis.Message).Payload)
                if err := json.Unmarshal(payload, &cm); err != nil {
                    rootLogger.Error("failed to parse control message", zap.Error(err))
                } else if err := handleIncomingEvent(&cm); err != nil {
                    rootLogger.Error("failed to handle control message", zap.Error(err))
                }

default:
                rootLogger.Warn("Received unknown input over REDIS PubSub control channel", zap.Any("received", in))
            }
        }
    }()
    return nil
}
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongyinglan8707 2019-09-03 16:42
    关注

My take on that is that Redis may disconnect your client if it thinks the client is idling.

A way to cope with this seems to be like that:

1. Use ReceiveTimeout rather than Receive.
    2. If the operation timed out, issue Ping and wait for reply.
    3. Rinse, repeat.

That way, you'll be sure there exists some traffic on the connection—no matter whether there is any data actually published or not.

I'd start here.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
  • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)
  • ¥15 有兄弟姐妹会用word插图功能制作类似citespace的图片吗?
  • ¥200 uniapp长期运行卡死问题解决
  • ¥15 请教:如何用postman调用本地虚拟机区块链接上的合约?
  • ¥15 为什么使用javacv转封装rtsp为rtmp时出现如下问题:[h264 @ 000000004faf7500]no frame?
  • ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用
  • ¥15 关于docker部署flink集成hadoop的yarn,请教个问题 flink启动yarn-session.sh连不上hadoop,这个整了好几天一直不行,求帮忙看一下怎么解决
  • ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
  • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决