douweilaton2762 2019-06-25 20:57
浏览 136

Yocto的InfluxDB配方在Rocko中使用devtool工作流程失败

I wish to add InfluxDB version 1.7.6 to my Single Board Computer from PHYTEC and did the following initially:

1. create initial recipe using devtool

devtool add influxdb https://github.com/influxdata/influxdb/archive/v1.7.6.tar.gz

2. Edit the recipe. I correlate it to a recipe for a random layer for thud and add necessary lines to it. The recipe is as follows:

# Recipe created by recipetool
# This is the basis of a recipe and may need further editing in order to be fully functional.
# (Feel free to remove these comments when editing.)

# WARNING: the following LICENSE and LIC_FILES_CHKSUM values are best guesses - it is
# your responsibility to verify that the values are complete and correct.
LICENSE = "MIT"
LIC_FILES_CHKSUM = "file://LICENSE;md5=ba8146ad9cc2a128209983265136e06a"

SRC_URI = "https://github.com/influxdata/influxdb/archive/v${PV}.tar.gz"
SRC_URI[md5sum] = "0c9e9ada13672bc923390b0cbcf1189c"
SRC_URI[sha256sum] = "b3393e4c9bc66dcbf7607f389377ba549628e80f6fd9dca598ce5ad68a696885"

# NOTE: no Makefile found, unable to determine what needs to be done
inherit go systemd

FILES_${PN} += "${GOBIN_FINAL}/*"
RDEPENDS_${PN} += "bash python-core"

SRC_URI += "file://influxdb.conf file://influxdb.service"

do_install_append () {
        install -d ${D}${sysconfdir}/influxdb/
        install -m 0644 ${WORKDIR}/influxdb.conf ${D}${sysconfdir}/influxdb/

install -d ${D}${systemd_unitdir}/system/
        install -m 0644 ${WORKDIR}/influxdb.service ${D}${systemd_unitdir}/system/
}

SYSTEMD_SERVICE_${PN} = "influxdb.service"
  1. I added the .conf and influxdb.service file in a folder files and the recipe folder looks like the following:
├── files
│   ├── influxdb.conf
│   └── influxdb.service
└── influxdb_1.7.6.bb
  1. I tried the following to build the recipe:

devtool build influxdb

And I get the following errors:

DEBUG: Executing python function externalsrc_compile_prefunc
NOTE: influxdb: compiling from external source tree /home/des/Yocto/PHYTEC_BSPs/yocto_fsl_update/build/workspace/sources/influxdb
DEBUG: Python function externalsrc_compile_prefunc finished
DEBUG: Executing shell function do_compile
GOARCH="arm"
GOBIN=""
GOEXE=""
GOHOSTARCH="amd64"
GOHOSTOS="linux"
GOOS="linux"
GOPATH="/home/des/Yocto/PHYTEC_BSPs/yocto_fsl_update/build/workspace/sources/influxdb"
GORACE=""
GOROOT="/home/des/Yocto/PHYTEC_BSPs/yocto_fsl_update/build/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-neon-phytec-linux-gnueabi/influxdb/1.7.6-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/lib/go"
GOTOOLDIR="/home/des/Yocto/PHYTEC_BSPs/yocto_fsl_update/build/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-neon-phytec-linux-gnueabi/influxdb/1.7.6-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/lib/arm-phytec-linux-gnueabi/go/pkg/tool/linux_amd64"
GCCGO="gccgo"
GOARM="7"
CC="arm-phytec-linux-gnueabi-gcc -march=armv7-a -marm -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=hard -mcpu=cortex-a9 --sysroot=/home/des/Yocto/PHYTEC_BSPs/yocto_fsl_update/build/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-neon-phytec-linux-gnueabi/influx
db/1.7.6-r0/recipe-sysroot"
GOGCCFLAGS="-march=armv7-a -marm -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=hard -mcpu=cortex-a9 --sysroot=/home/des/Yocto/PHYTEC_BSPs/yocto_fsl_update/build/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-neon-phytec-linux-gnueabi/influxdb/1.7.6-r0/recipe-sy
sroot -fPIC -marm -pthread -fmessage-length=0 -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/des/Yocto/PHYTEC_BSPs/yocto_fsl_update/build/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-neon-phytec-linux-gnueabi/influxdb/1.7.6-r0/go-tmp/go-build548794802=/tmp/g
o-build -gno-record-gcc-switches"
CXX="arm-phytec-linux-gnueabi-g++ -march=armv7-a -marm -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=hard -mcpu=cortex-a9 --sysroot=/home/des/Yocto/PHYTEC_BSPs/yocto_fsl_update/build/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-neon-phytec-linux-gnueabi/influ
xdb/1.7.6-r0/recipe-sysroot"
CGO_ENABLED="1"
CGO_CFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -g -feliminate-unused-debug-types -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/des/Yocto/PHYTEC_BSPs/yocto_fsl_update/build/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-neon-phytec-linux-gnueabi/influxdb/1.7.6-r0=/usr/src/debug/influx
db/1.7.6-r0 -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/des/Yocto/PHYTEC_BSPs/yocto_fsl_update/build/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-neon-phytec-linux-gnueabi/influxdb/1.7.6-r0/recipe-sysroot-native= -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/des/Yocto/PHYTEC_
BSPs/yocto_fsl_update/build/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-neon-phytec-linux-gnueabi/influxdb/1.7.6-r0/recipe-sysroot="
CGO_CPPFLAGS=""
CGO_CXXFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -g -feliminate-unused-debug-types -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/des/Yocto/PHYTEC_BSPs/yocto_fsl_update/build/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-neon-phytec-linux-gnueabi/influxdb/1.7.6-r0=/usr/src/debug/infl
uxdb/1.7.6-r0 -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/des/Yocto/PHYTEC_BSPs/yocto_fsl_update/build/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-neon-phytec-linux-gnueabi/influxdb/1.7.6-r0/recipe-sysroot-native= -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/des/Yocto/PHYTE
C_BSPs/yocto_fsl_update/build/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-neon-phytec-linux-gnueabi/influxdb/1.7.6-r0/recipe-sysroot= -fvisibility-inlines-hidden"
CGO_FFLAGS="-g -O2"
CGO_LDFLAGS="-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed"
PKG_CONFIG="pkg-config"
warning: "/..." matched no packages
go install: no install location for directory /home/des/Yocto/PHYTEC_BSPs/yocto_fsl_update/build/workspace/sources/influxdb outside GOPATH
        For more details see: 'go help gopath'
WARNING: /home/des/Yocto/PHYTEC_BSPs/yocto_fsl_update/build/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-neon-phytec-linux-gnueabi/influxdb/1.7.6-r0/temp/run.do_compile.28359:1 exit 1 from 'arm-phytec-linux-gnueabi-go install -linkshare
d -p 4 -v -ldflags="-r /usr/lib/go/pkg/linux_arm_dynlink  -extldflags '-march=armv7-a -marm -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=hard -mcpu=cortex-a9 --sysroot=/home/des/Yocto/PHYTEC_BSPs/yocto_fsl_update/build/tmp/work/corte
xa9hf-neon-phytec-linux-gnueabi/influxdb/1.7.6-r0/recipe-sysroot -Wl,-rpath-link=/home/des/Yocto/PHYTEC_BSPs/yocto_fsl_update/build/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-neon-phytec-linux-gnueabi/influxdb/1.7.6-r0/recipe-sysroot/
usr/lib/go/pkg/linux_arm_dynlink -Wl,-O1 -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed'" `go_list_packages`'
ERROR: Function failed: do_compile (log file is located at /home/des/Yocto/PHYTEC_BSPs/yocto_fsl_update/build/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-neon-phytec-linux-gnueabi/influxdb/1.7.6-r0/temp/log.do_compile.28359)

I am unable to understand why does the go install error persist here. On the local server I have all the correct PATH parameters for go in the ~/.bashrc file which I assume is not the root cause of the error.

P.S. I have added the meta-golang with branch rocko with all my other meta layers to my bblayers.conf

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 导入文件到网吧的电脑并且在重启之后不会被恢复
    • ¥15 (希望可以解决问题)ma和mb文件无法正常打开,打开后是空白,但是有正常内存占用,但可以在打开Maya应用程序后打开场景ma和mb格式。
    • ¥20 ML307A在使用AT命令连接EMQX平台的MQTT时被拒绝
    • ¥20 腾讯企业邮箱邮件可以恢复么
    • ¥15 有人知道怎么将自己的迁移策略布到edgecloudsim上使用吗?
    • ¥15 错误 LNK2001 无法解析的外部符号
    • ¥50 安装pyaudiokits失败
    • ¥15 计组这些题应该咋做呀