douqi4673 2018-09-01 10:57
浏览 308

Golang的Delve找不到位于父文件夹中的软件包

Problem: I'm using gb to build the project. It recursively checks all folders to get vendor, external and main.go files. Delve doesn't do this so when I ssh into the docker image and try to run the dlv server on the root of the project it says that it cannot find go files. If I try with src/cmd/project/main.go it says it cannot find all the other packages.

1. What version of Delve are you using (dlv version)? dlv1.1.0
  2. What version of Go are you using? (go version)? go1.9.2
  3. What operating system and processor architecture are you using? Docker 18.06.1-ce in Mint 19
  4. What did you do? dlv debug src/cmd/project/main.go-l 0.0.0.0:2345 --headless=true --log=true -- server
  5. What did you expect to see? Delve running
  6. What did you see instead?

src/cmd/project/main.go:4:2: cannot find package "external/nexudus" in any of: /usr/local/go/src/external/nexudus (from $GOROOT) /go/src/external/nexudus (from $GOPATH) src/cmd/project/main.go:8:2: cannot find package "github.com/jinzhu/gorm" in any of: /usr/local/go/src/github.com/jinzhu/gorm (from $GOROOT) /go/src/github.com/jinzhu/gorm (from $GOPATH) src/cmd/project/main.go:9:2: cannot find package "gopkg.in/intercom/intercom-go.v2" in any of: /usr/local/go/src/gopkg.in/intercom/intercom-go.v2 (from $GOROOT) /go/src/gopkg.in/intercom/intercom-go.v2 (from $GOPATH) exit status 1

7. EXTRA My configuration file (docker/web-dev): ...

VOLUME /project/app/contracts

VOLUME /project/pkg

VOLUME /project/src

VOLUME /project/vendor

My docker-compose file:

web:

build: .

dockerfile: docker/web-dev

working_dir: /project

command: /go/bin/reflex --regex='\.go$$' --inverse-regex='_test\.go$$' --start-service -- sh -c 'gb build all && ./bin/project server'

ports:

- 6262:6262

volumes:

- ./pkg:/project/pkg

- ./src:/project/src

- ./vendor:/project/vendor

- ./app:/project/app

- ./app/contracts:/project/app/contracts
  • 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题