dongqin6926 2015-04-03 17:21
浏览 1799
已采纳

将文件添加到/ usr / local / include

I recently installed openjtalk on a linux machine, and I want to be able to wrap it in Go. The source files for openjtalk have several subfolders with different sources, which I assume are found by the compiler because of the make files.

Should I copy each of those sub-folders into /usr/local/include? Is that a "correct" way of fixing include dependencies. From what I tested, Go seems to find the included files if I copy them, but I'm not sure if this is the correct, linux way of doing things.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dtlc84438 2015-04-03 20:46
    关注

It's usually not a good idea to change locations of external libraries. Some libraries automatically put themselves in include paths of compilers but for those that don't, adding their paths to the compilers' include paths is always a better idea.

For example, in gcc, you can gcc -I/your/header/directory to include your directory. Usually people put those info in the Makefile. This way, you can put external libraries' source code in your repository and just tell compiler to also look for the headers there. This way, when setting up a new working environment, all you have to do is pull from the repository.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码