dopzc64662 2019-01-10 06:21
浏览 116
已采纳

有没有一种方法可以将Go可执行文件分离为多个文件?

I am shipping several executables compiled with Go. Each executable by itself doesn't contain a lot of code but each of them uses a common library that includes logging, configuration management, a communication layer, etc...

This leads to each executable being between 15-20mb sometimes for as little as 1000 own lines of code.

Is there a way in Go (currently available or planned for a future release) that will allow separating the application into several files (i.e. dlls in Windows, .so Linux/Mac)?

I know I can compile the library and then use it as external binary but then I will not get the benefits of the type system and the Go compiler optimization. Am I wrong here and there is a way to do it?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanqun9618 2019-01-10 06:38
    关注

The short answer: Kind of?

It sounds like what you're trying to accomplish is a shared library.

The Go compiler has been able to produce shared libraries since 1.5 with the -buildmode=c-shared build flag:

go build -o helloworld.so -buildmode=c-shared

And, as of Go 1.10, the functionality is additionally supported on Windows

So, compiling to DLL is also a one-liner:

go build -o helloworld.dll -buildmode=c-shared

The problem that you're going to run into is actually using those libraries, especially in a cross operating system way:

In *nix, you can use CGO to accomplish this:

package example

// #cgo LDFLAGS: -lfoo
    //
    // #include <foo.h>
    import "C"

func main() {
        C.bar()
    }

Windows gets its own Wiki (who's surprised?).

I'll leave you with a few thoughts on this:

1. There's nothing wrong with a 15-20mb binary (although, you should try upx to shave off some of that fat because why not?), you should be concerned when you're pushing 10s of 100s of gigs. Space is cheap these days.
    2. Writing something that can be compiled into a single binary, regardless of OS, is one of the best perks of Go.
    3. CGO_ENABLED=0 saves you a ton of space from your binaries. Keeping it enabled (which you need to use these features), isn't doing you any favors.
    4. You're right to assume that since the compiler can't optimize for included libraries, that ultimately you're not going to save much, if any space, in small use cases.

My last point, then I'll stop preaching at you: Focus on writing code. Binary size should not be your concern unless you're trying to fit on embedded devices.

Good luck friend.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 西门子S7-Graph,S7-300,梯形图
  • ¥50 用易语言http 访问不了网页
  • ¥50 safari浏览器fetch提交数据后数据丢失问题
  • ¥15 matlab不知道怎么改,求解答!!
  • ¥15 永磁直线电机的电流环pi调不出来
  • ¥15 用stata实现聚类的代码
  • ¥15 请问paddlehub能支持移动端开发吗?在Android studio上该如何部署?
  • ¥20 docker里部署springboot项目,访问不到扬声器
  • ¥15 netty整合springboot之后自动重连失效
  • ¥15 悬赏!微信开发者工具报错,求帮改