drw85135 2015-01-15 05:01
浏览 371
已采纳

Go编译文件如何在不同的OS或CPU架构上工作?

Since I have started to learn Golang since yesterday :) I have a question about the compiled file.

Let's assume that I compile my project. It generates an .exec file in /bin folder. Now my question is Since the file has been compiled on Mac with Intel based CPU, should it be compiled on other OS and other CPU architectures such as AMD, ARM, etc. if I want to publish it to public?

I guess this should not be problem if I'm using GO lang for my backend since I run it on a server. However, what happens if I publish my .exec file, let's say on AWS, with lots of instances that they are automatically increases/decreases based on load? Does it problem?

Edit:

This is nice solution for those how are looking Go cross compiling tool https://github.com/mitchellh/gox

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dtrn74832 2015-01-15 05:12
    关注

The answer to the first question is yes. The current implementations of Go produce a native binary, so you will probably need a different one for Linux x86 (32-bit), Linux x64 (64-bit), and Linux ARM. You will probably need a different one for Mac OS X also. You should be able to run the 32-bit executable on a 64-bit system as long as any libraries you depend on are available in 32-bit form on that system, so you might be able to skip making a 64-bit executable.

In the future, there may be other implementations of Go that compile for a virtual machine (such as JVM or .NET), in which case you wouldn't need to compile multiple versions for different architectures. Your question is more about existing Go implementations than the language itself.

I don't know anything about AWS, but I suggest you ask that as a separate question.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码
  • ¥20 MATLAB画图图形出现上下震荡的线条
  • ¥15 LiBeAs的带隙等于0.997eV,计算阴离子的N和P
  • ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:怎么用WIN 11系统的电脑 克隆WIN NT3.51-4.0系统的硬盘
  • ¥15 来真人,不要ai!matlab有关常微分方程的问题求解决,
  • ¥15 perl MISA分析p3_in脚本出错
  • ¥15 k8s部署jupyterlab,jupyterlab保存不了文件
  • ¥15 ubuntu虚拟机打包apk错误