douyuan4357 2014-09-21 08:50
浏览 376
已采纳

如何将Go程序从Windows部署到CentOS服务器

I have a Go package running on Windows and is working fine but now I'm at a stage where I would like to test this on production CentOS 6.5 server.

What is the best practice to deploy this from Windows to CentOS?

Would I have to use my Git repo to distribute to Linux operating system, compile then deploy the binary to the server?

Also I have multiple files, so I would imagine go build *.go would suffice or are there better options for doing compilation?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duankousong9637 2014-09-22 12:07
    关注

What is the best practice to deploy this from Windows to CentOS?

As far as best practices go I would recommend using continuous integration. You can setup jenkins, or there are some cloud options out there: codeship.io, travis-ci.org, drone.io, wercker.com, ... Some of them have free plans available.

Basically you'd commit your code to git and push that out to Github (or Bitbucket if you want free private repos). The continuous integration server will be notified whenever you push out changes, and will build, test and create a release tar archive of your project. You can then take this resulting tar and download it to your CentOS box. In 6.5 you'll need to create an init.d script to keep your program up and running. You can see an example here (the system v script).

CentoOS 7 uses systemd now which would be slightly easier to setup.

Taking this one step further it's also possible to setup continuos deployment, in which the download, extraction and installation can also be automated. Depending on your project it may or may not make sense to set up continuous deployment. (Auto-pushing to production might be a little too automatic) You can find an example in wercker here.

Although there is an an up-front cost to setting up continuous integration if this is a project that other people will contribute too, or one that you intend to work on long-term, the cost will definitely be worth it. (Future you will be greatful when you come back to this project 6 months from now, change 1 line of code, and don't have to remember all the manual steps it took to deploy)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
  • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
  • ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
  • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
  • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
  • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)
  • ¥15 电力市场出清matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥30 ros小车路径规划实现不了,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)