dongzhidian3538 2018-08-28 16:43
浏览 88

Yocto Build无法在InfluxDB的Bitbake Recipe中执行`go get`命令

I have cloned this meta-influx fork and added to my layers folder in my Yocto directory.

I have also added it to my bblayers.conf and tried baking it using:

bitbake -k github.com-influxdata-influxdb

which provides me the following error logs:

ERROR: github.com-influxdata-influxdb-1.0-r0 do_configure: Function failed: do_configure (log file is located at /opt/PHYTEC_BSPs/yocto_fsl/build/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-neon-phytec-linux-gnueabi/github.com-influxdata-influxdb/1.0-r0/temp/log.do_configure.29201)
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /opt/PHYTEC_BSPs/yocto_fsl/build/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-neon-phytec-linux-gnueabi/github.com-influxdata-influxdb/1.0-r0/temp/log.do_configure.29201
Log data follows:
| DEBUG: Executing python function sysroot_cleansstate
| DEBUG: Python function sysroot_cleansstate finished
| DEBUG: Executing shell function do_configure
| /opt/PHYTEC_BSPs/yocto_fsl/build/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-neon-phytec-linux-gnueabi/github.com-influxdata-influxdb/1.0-r0/temp/run.do_configure.29201: line 120: /opt/PHYTEC_BSPs/yocto_fsl/build/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-neon-phytec-linux-gnueabi/github.com-influxdata-influxdb/1.0-r0/github.com-influxdata-influxdb-1.0/bin/gdm: No such file or directory
| WARNING: /opt/PHYTEC_BSPs/yocto_fsl/build/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-neon-phytec-linux-gnueabi/github.com-influxdata-influxdb/1.0-r0/temp/run.do_configure.29201:1 exit 1 from 'go get github.com/sparrc/gdm'
| ERROR: Function failed: do_configure (log file is located at /opt/PHYTEC_BSPs/yocto_fsl/build/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-neon-phytec-linux-gnueabi/github.com-influxdata-influxdb/1.0-r0/temp/log.do_configure.29201)
ERROR: Task 392 (/opt/PHYTEC_BSPs/yocto_fsl/sources/poky/../meta-influx/recipes-go/go/github.com-influxdata-influxdb.bb, do_configure) failed with exit code '1' 

The code says fails at the go get sparrc gdm within the recipe file for influxdb.

On the host machine I do not have golang installed. Is it necessary to have go on the build machine?

(Target board is a PhyTec Mira Board with i.MX6 processor on it)

How do I resolve this issue? I am using krogoth branch (because the board providers have documentation in accordance with the branch)

Update

Even without golang being installed on the machine, the gdm is installed in my /home/<user>/ folder under the directory go which has the src/ bin/ folders. I still can't figure out how to download it to the appropriate ${B} variable in the recipe mentioned above

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 安装svn网络有问题怎么办
    • ¥15 Python爬取指定微博话题下的内容,保存为txt
    • ¥15 vue2登录调用后端接口如何实现
    • ¥65 永磁型步进电机PID算法
    • ¥15 sqlite 附加(attach database)加密数据库时,返回26是什么原因呢?
    • ¥88 找成都本地经验丰富懂小程序开发的技术大咖
    • ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
    • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)
    • ¥15 有兄弟姐妹会用word插图功能制作类似citespace的图片吗?
    • ¥15 latex怎么处理论文引理引用参考文献