douping5226 2019-05-09 15:23
浏览 107

使用Docker在生产中部署Go Service

I'm working on a Go service with Docker, and thinking that as it is compiled, to deploy code in production, I just need the docker compose, and the Docker image published on my registry.

As I come from PHP world, I am used to clone my whole project to deploy it.

Is there any way I could deploy my project only with docker-compose file ?

I saw on this post that I can git clone only a single file, but it feels that it is not a good way to do, what is the best practice to deploy a Go Microservice with Docker ?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsf23223 2019-05-09 15:39
    关注

There are two separate problems in your question, and I am not sure which ones you're looking for an answer for.

Q1: What's a good way to create a Dockerfile for my Go project A1: Have a look at the example here: https://docs.docker.com/develop/develop-images/multistage-build/. If you need to git clone, clone the entire source tree, as you would with php...

Q2: Now that I have my image, how do I use it in production. A2: Make sure it's available on a repository (public or private) somewhere. Then reference that image (using it's full name, which includes the FQDN of the repo server, if you aren't using Docker Hub) when starting your container. There's no need to "git clone" anything at this point...

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 用前端向数据库插入数据,通过debug发现数据能走到后端,但是放行之后就会提示错误
  • ¥15 python天天向上类似问题,但没有清零
  • ¥30 3天&7天&&15天&销量如何统计同一行
  • ¥30 帮我写一段可以读取LD2450数据并计算距离的Arduino代码
  • ¥15 C#调用python代码(python带有库)
  • ¥15 矩阵加法的规则是两个矩阵中对应位置的数的绝对值进行加和
  • ¥15 活动选择题。最多可以参加几个项目?
  • ¥15 飞机曲面部件如机翼,壁板等具体的孔位模型
  • ¥15 vs2019中数据导出问题