dou4064 2015-05-29 09:47 采纳率: 100%
浏览 51
已采纳

将数据库查询返回的数据存储到动态创建的通用Go数据类型中

Instead of using a struct, which is predefined in terms of its number of data fileds, capacity, and types of that fields, having a map, which is expandable and can contain several data types as value, will be more advantageous. For example, on database side, changes to column names, column types, or number of columns in a table will not affect the go code related to querying the database, such as go data structure you put the rows returned form your database query.

Is there a way in golang sql package or related drivers to know the types of the data, in rows, returned by a database query to define a struct with appropriate number of fields and types?

If not how can a map be used to accomplish this with column names of returned rows are keys and row fields are values of this map?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duandang9434 2015-05-29 10:01
    关注

To do that you'll have to use a map with values of type interface{} so they can store any type. If you also need the column names you'd have to use rows.Columns() to then extract all the data and types.

This will read all columns from a table and store the values in a map as type interface{} with the column names as keys. Based on that you should be able to work out what you need for your use.

var myMap = make(map[string]interface{})
    rows, err := db.Query("SELECT * FROM myTable")
    defer rows.Close()
    if err != nil {
        log.Fatal(err)
    }
    colNames, err := rows.Columns()
    if err != nil {
        log.Fatal(err)
    }
    cols := make([]interface{}, len(colNames))
    colPtrs := make([]interface{}, len(colNames))
    for i := 0; i < len(colNames); i++ {
        colPtrs[i] = &cols[i]
    }
    for rows.Next() {
        err = rows.Scan(colPtrs...)
        if err != nil {
            log.Fatal(err)
        }
        for i, col := range cols {
            myMap[colNames[i]] = col
        }
        // Do something with the map
        for key, val := range myMap {
            fmt.Println("Key:", key, "Value Type:", reflect.TypeOf(val))
        }
    }

Using the reflect package you can then get the Type for each column as needed as demonstrated with the loop at the end. Or you can use a type switch to extract the types.

The above is generic and will work with any number of columns and types.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 vmware exsi重置后登不上
  • ¥15 易盾点选的cb参数怎么解啊
  • ¥15 MATLAB运行显示错误,如何解决?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog
  • ¥15 Excel发现不可读取的内容
  • ¥15 关于#stm32#的问题:CANOpen的PDO同步传输问题
  • ¥20 yolov5自定义Prune报错,如何解决?
  • ¥15 电磁场的matlab仿真