douti0467 2017-11-22 19:06
浏览 16
已采纳

直接调用与Python子流程时,GOPATH的解释不同

I recently found a fix for Python getpass not working on Windows: Python not working in the command line of git bash

Or at least that was the last thing I remember about changing my python configurations. (This is for Python 3.6.1 on Windows 10)

Now I also use Python to other tasks which simply has subprocess calls to type several commands on terminal:

go build ./folder/
mv ./src/ ./bin/

I get the error: go: GOPATH entry is relative; must be absolute: "/c/Users/OP/work". But I don't get it if I type go build ./src/folder myself. I have GOPATH set to C:\work in Environment Variables. I have tried with a ;.

Is there a way to reverse the alias python every time? Or what is happening exactly when setting an alias for python to winpty?

I'm thinking that when I call go build directly, it is called by either my user profile or system. And when python's subprocess calls it, it calls the opposite. Therefore, I have two GOPATH variables even though I have only 1 set in environment variable.

Side Note: another recent change on GOPATH was changing it from C:/go because it couldn't be the same as GOROOT. That error popped up randomly for some reason. It worked with that setting for a while and I don't remember changing anything before except adding another import package on top of the many other ones already being used.

Update: with type python I get the result: python is aliased to 'winpty python.exe'. Therefore I tried to undo that with unalias python. The new result I get is: python is hashed (/c/Users/OP/AppData/Local/Programs/Python/Python36/python).

This fixed the go build command within Python's subprocess. However, that alias was a fix for another Python issue with using getpass package.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doucheng5705 2017-12-15 18:01
    关注

On top of my unalias python fix, I also discovered something interesting: when I change the environment variables for GOPATH from C:\work; to C:\go, all go commands still spit the error go: GOPATH entry is relative; must be absolute: "". I got this same error (but different path) from updating Windows 10 Fall Creators update. Maybe it is related.

Simply closing MINGW and reopening it fixed the issue. So perhaps it was saying a copy of my environment variables and using that as a reference instead of the actual system properties.

I know this is not a popular question, but someone could benefit from my hours of investigating and debugging.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)
  • ¥15 AIC3204的示例代码有吗,想用AIC3204测量血氧,找不到相关的代码。