douzhi9635 2015-05-02 16:27
浏览 47
已采纳

用于Web应用程序的node.js golang复合体系结构

I am currently architecting a web app that will use node.js for basic routing. Some parts of the app are more processor intensive and I wanted to use golang for those parts. However, I'm not sure the best way to install and communicate between the two languages. I'm using Amazon Elastic Beanstalk for initial tests, so any specifics can be targeted for that platform.

In essence it boils down to the following 2 questions:

1) How do you install both node.js and a golang docker image on Amazon EC2? Amazon has guides for one or the other, but not both.

2) What is the best way to offload processor intensive tasks from node.js to a golang codebase (I could imaging RPC, or just running golang on some localhost port, but I'm new to this type of thing)? The golang tasks might be things like serious number crunching or complex graph searches.

Thanks for any guidance.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duafagm1066 2015-05-07 00:46
    关注
    1. Go is trivial to deploy. Just build it on a linux box (or use gox) and deploy the binary. (You don't need go installed on the server to run a go program)
    2. There are many options for communicating between Go and Node.js. Here are a few:

1. If the work you are doing takes a long time it may not be appropriate to have the user wait for a response. For background tasks you can use a queue (like Redis' rpoplpush or a real queue like Kafka or RabbitMQ, or since you're using Amazon: SQS). Push your job as a JSON object onto the queue, then write a Go program that pulls from the queue, does its processing and then writes the final result somewhere.
      2. Go has a jsonrpc library. You can communicate over TCP, serialize a request in Node, read it in Go, then deserialize the response in Node. It's the jsonrpc 1.0 protocol and for TCP all you have to do is add some message framing (prefix your json string with a length) or just newline separate each request / response.
      3. Write a standard HTTP service in Go and just make HTTP calls from NodeJS. (PUT/POST/GET)
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 vhdl+MODELSIM
  • ¥20 simulink中怎么使用solve函数?
  • ¥30 dspbuilder中使用signalcompiler时报错Error during compilation: Fitter failed,求解决办法
  • ¥15 gwas 分析-数据质控之过滤稀有突变中出现的问题
  • ¥15 没有注册类 (异常来自 HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG))
  • ¥15 知识蒸馏实战博客问题
  • ¥15 用PLC设计纸袋糊底机送料系统
  • ¥15 simulink仿真中dtc控制永磁同步电机如何控制开关频率
  • ¥15 用C语言输入方程怎么
  • ¥15 网站显示不安全连接问题