dsfsdf7852 2015-05-15 22:51 采纳率: 100%
浏览 192

如何在Go模板的单个语句中使用多个参数

I'm trying to pipe multiple conditions in a single if statement(using text/template package) which should translate into "If $total == 1 and has function returns false display works". I don't understand how exactly the pipelines work or why I'm getting this non-sense error. As far as I understand when chaining is used (|) it sends the result as argument to the last command (and in this case)

{{if  eq $total 1 | ne has true | and}}
    Works
{{end}}

err template: :29:26: executing "" at <ne>: wrong number of args for ne: want 2 got 2

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doupiao9318 2015-05-16 09:17
    关注

I'm not sure about why the funny error message, but you are actually passing 3 arguments to ne which triggers the error :

(from the text/template package)

A pipeline may be "chained" by separating a sequence of commands with pipeline characters '|'. In a chained pipeline, the result of the each command is passed as the last argument of the following command. The output of the final command in the pipeline is the value of the pipeline.

So you are giving ne the result of function has, the value true and the result of the first expression.

To get what you want do:

{{if eq $total 1 | and (not has)}}
        Works
    {{end}}

This will compare the result of eq $total 1 (or $total == 1) which is passed as the second argument to the and and the negated result of has and thus only print Works when $total == 1 AND has returns false.

See a working example on the Playground. Note that I replaced $total (since I can't tell where you get it from) with a simple struct.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 maple软件,用solve求反函数出现rootof,怎么办?
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题
  • ¥15 Visual Studio问题
  • ¥15 state显示变量是字符串形式,但是仍然红色,无法引用,并显示类型不匹配
  • ¥20 求一个html代码,有偿
  • ¥100 关于使用MATLAB中copularnd函数的问题
  • ¥20 在虚拟机的pycharm上
  • ¥15 jupyterthemes 设置完毕后没有效果
  • ¥15 matlab图像高斯低通滤波