duanmao2774 2019-05-05 17:23
浏览 549
已采纳

我正在使用Antlr4创建一种语言,然后使用该语言生成LLVM IR。 我是否需要为访客事件手写LLVM IR?

While learning Antlr4, I used Golang as a target language, so a statement in my toy language like:

$myVar = 10
$myVar + 5

Would translate to some Golang code that generates "15" for the result

However, as far as I can see, there isn't an LLVM IR target for ANTLR, so the question is: what are my options?

1) Generate C/C++ and then use it to emit LLVM IR?
2) Try to find a Golang LLVM IR emitter?
3) Keep using the generated Go lexer/parser but hand-write LLVM IR?

I tried to go through the LLVM documentation and watched a few videos on LLVM< but they all seem to generate C/C++ and then communicate with the API that way. Not sure if they do that because that's what they know or if it's because that's the only way.

Thanks in advance for any insights!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanlin1933 2019-05-05 17:45
    关注

While learning Antlr4, I used Golang as a target language, so a statement in my toy language like:

$myVar = 10
    $myVar + 5

Would translate to some Golang code that generates "15" for the result

That's not accurate. Your grammar is translated into Go code that parses your language. Your own code can then use that generated parser to translate the above into whatever you want.

there isn't an LLVM IR target for ANTLR

Nor would it help you if there were one. All that would do would be to create a parser written in LLVM instead of Go. You'd still have to write the code to translate your language into LLVM yourself (just like you'd have to write your own code into translate your language to Go).

As to whether to use the LLVM-API to generate LLVM or to generate it as strings, either option would work. There are Go bindings for LLVM, but it's also perfectly possible to just write LLVM assembly into an .ll file and then run that through llc.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换