duanjiwei1283 2014-12-11 02:13
浏览 177
已采纳

如何处理JSON中超出范围的索引(Go)

I'm developing a web service and part of that I read the Request.Body and try to unmarshal it.

if err := json.NewDecoder(body).Decode(r); err !=nil{
    log.Error(err)
    return err
}

The issue is that sometimes the client is sending an empty body and I get a panic runtime error: index out of range goroutine 7 [running]: How am I supposed to mitigate this?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• douxiandiyo58855 2015-04-04 03:25
    关注

I am decomposing your code:

NewDecoder: -

func NewDecoder(r io.Reader) *Decoder

NewDecoder returns a new decoder that reads from r. The decoder introduces its own buffering and may read data from r beyond the JSON values requested.

So NewDecoder only reads data from r. it's not care, is r empty...

Decode:-

func (dec *Decoder) Decode(v interface{}) error

Decode reads the next JSON-encoded value from its input and stores it in the value pointed to by v.

See the documentation for Unmarshal for details about the conversion of JSON into a Go value.

To unmarshal JSON into an interface value, Unmarshal stores one of these in the interface value:

bool, for JSON booleans
    float64, for JSON numbers
    string, for JSON strings
    []interface{}, for JSON arrays
    map[string]interface{}, for JSON objects
    nil for JSON null

If a JSON value is not appropriate for a given target type, or if a JSON number overflows the target type, Unmarshal skips that field and completes the unmarshalling as best it can. If no more serious errors are encountered, Unmarshal returns an UnmarshalTypeError describing the earliest such error.

The JSON null value unmarshals into an interface, map, pointer, or slice by setting that Go value to nil. Because null is often used in JSON to mean “not present,” unmarshaling a JSON null into any other Go type has no effect on the value and produces no error.

Reading above statement, it's clear that there is not chances, we get run time panic error. I was experimenting with a sample code to reproduce this ERROR. May error coming from inside the JSON package or your own code.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)
  • ¥15 AIC3204的示例代码有吗,想用AIC3204测量血氧,找不到相关的代码。