douchuza8908 2015-01-26 07:16
浏览 108
已采纳

使用Web后端记录存储

We need to store our logs from some services, each log has its level, namespace (maybe dotted namespace), tags (as a list), timestamp (when the log created) and its content (as a text).

We also need a web backend with ability to show/search/filter the log with its level, namespace, tag.

Is there an open-source system for that? I prefer Go or Python language. If not, what is the best solution for us?

I do not know is this question legal or not for stackoverflow. I am just asking about a open-source solution.

Thank you for reading this,

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanrang3357 2015-01-27 07:56
    关注

in my opinion, i will analytic some opensource system for log that i know:

1. logstash : you need kibana or any the same for web interface. logstash can push log from file with RFC log system format. You can use Logstash Forwarder for send log from logstash client to logstash server, too. but with log of applications that you want push to logstash server is very complex.

2. Scribe: i think that Scribe do not longer support by facebook. it is very old.

3. Graylogs : Full stack for log central with interface, filter, input, ouput. we can push message log from any applications to API of graylog server very easy. but gray log can't read log from file :) .

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 高德地图点聚合中Marker的位置无法实时更新
  • ¥15 DIFY API Endpoint 问题。
  • ¥20 sub地址DHCP问题
  • ¥15 delta降尺度计算的一些细节,有偿
  • ¥15 Arduino红外遥控代码有问题
  • ¥15 数值计算离散正交多项式
  • ¥30 数值计算均差系数编程
  • ¥15 redis-full-check比较 两个集群的数据出错