douba9654 2010-08-03 20:55
浏览 72
已采纳

如何调试用Go语言编写的程序?

How do I debug a Go program? I have been using the Gedit Go IDE, but it doesn't have debugging. Is there a way to step though my code and inspect memory? Or am I stuck with print statements? Can I use OutputDebugString?

• 写回答

9条回答 默认 最新

• doucan1979 2011-04-01 13:33
    关注

Update: There is now an official page in the docs on Debugging Go Code with GDB. Much has changed since this answer was written, and several of the limitations listed below have been removed. I'm leaving the rest of this answer for posterity, but if you want to debug Go code, follow the link above.

The Go linkers now emit DWARF debugging symbols that can be interpreted by gdb version 7.x.

Highlight from the blog post linked above:

You can...

• load a Go program in GDB version 7.x
    • list all Go, C, and assembly source files by line (parts of the Go runtime are written in C and assembly),
    • set breakpoints by line and step through the code,
    • print stack traces and inspect stack frames, and
    • find the addresses and print the contents of most variables.

There are still some inconveniences:

• The emitted DWARF code is unreadable by the GDB version 6.x that ships with Mac OS X. We would gladly accept patches to make the DWARF output compatible with the standard OS X GDB, but until that’s fixed you’ll need to download, build, and install GDB 7.x to use it under OS X. The source can be found at http://sourceware.org/gdb/download/. Due to the particulars of OS X you’ll need to install the binary on a local file system with chgrp procmod and chmod g+s.
    • Names are qualified with a package name and, as GDB doesn't understand Go packages, you must reference each item by its full name. For example, the variable named v in package main must be referred to as 'main.v', in single quotes. A consequence of this is that tab completion of variable and function names does not work.
    • Lexical scoping information is somewhat obfuscated. If there are multiple variables of the same name, the nth instance will have a suffix of the form ‘#n’. We plan to fix this, but it will require some changes to the data exchanged between the compiler and linker.
    • Slice and string variables are represented as their underlying structure in the runtime library. They will look something like {data = 0x2aaaaab3e320, len = 1, cap = 1}. For slices, you must dereference the data pointer to inspect the elements.

Some things don't work:

• Channel, function, interface, and map variables cannot be inspected.
    • Only Go variables are annotated with type information; the runtime's C variables are not.
    • Windows and ARM binaries do not contain DWARF debugging information and, as such, cannot be inspected with GDB.
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(8条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 java 操作 elasticsearch 8.1 实现 索引的重建
  • ¥15 数据可视化Python
  • ¥15 要给毕业设计添加扫码登录的功能!!有偿
  • ¥15 kafka 分区副本增加会导致消息丢失或者不可用吗?
  • ¥15 微信公众号自制会员卡没有收款渠道啊
  • ¥15 stable diffusion
  • ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元