编程介的小学生 2019-12-31 19:03 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 70

Refrigerator Magnets 的问题

Problem Description
Like many families with small children, my family’s refrigerator is adorned with a set of alphabet magnets: 26 separate magnets, each containing one letter of the alphabet. These magnets can be rearranged to create words and phrases. I feel it is my parental duty to use these magnets to create messages that are witty and insightful, yet at the same time caring and supportive. Unfortunately, I am somewhat hindered in this task by the fact that I can only make phrases that use each letter once.
For example, a nice inspiring message to leave for the children might be, “I LOVE YOU.” Unfortunately, I cannot make this message using my magnets because it requires two letter "O"s. I can, however, make the message, “I LOVE MUSTARD.” Admittedly this message isn't as meaningful, but it does manage to not use any letters more than once.
You are to write a program that will look at a list of possible phrases and report which phrases can be written using refrigerator magnets.

Input
The input will consist of one or more lines, ending with a line that contains only the word “END”.
Each line will be 60 characters or less, and will consist of one or more words separated by a single space each, with words using only uppercase letters (A–Z). There will not be any leading or trailing whitespace, and there will not be any blank lines.

Output
Output only the lines which can be written in refrigerator magnets—that is, the lines which have no duplicate letters. Output them exactly the same as they were in the input—white spaces and all. Do not output the final “END” string.

Sample Input
I LOVE YOU
I LOVE MUSTARD
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
GLAD U BORN
SMILE
IMAGINE
WHATS UP DOC
HAVE A NICE DAY
END

Sample Output
I LOVE MUSTARD
GLAD U BORN
SMILE
WHATS UP DOC

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
    • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
    • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
    • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
    • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
    • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
    • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
    • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
    • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
    • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误