编程介的小学生 2020-01-02 23:56 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 77

Bishops 代码的思路

Problem Description
Yesterday was Sam's birthday. The most interesting gift was definitely the chessboard. Sam quickly learned the rules of chess and defeated his father, all his friends, his little sister, and now no one wants to play with him any more.

So he decided to play with another birthday gift – a Book of Math Problems for Young Mathematicians. He opened the book somewhere in the middle and read the following problem: "How many knights can be placed on a chessboard without threatening each other?" After a while he realized that this was trivial and moved on to the next problem: "How many bishops can be placed on a chessboard without threatening each other?". Sam is in trouble here. He is not able to solve this problem and needs your help.

Task Specification

Sam's chessboard has size N×N. A bishop can move to any distance in any of the four diagonal directions. A bishop threatens another bishop if it can move to the other bishop's position. Your task is to compute the maximum number of bishops that can be placed on a chessboard in such a way that no two bishops threaten each other.

Input
The input file consists of several lines. The line number i contains a single number representing the size( <10^100) of the i-th chessboard.

Output
The output file should contain the same number of lines as the input file. The i-th line should contain one number – the maximum number of bishops that can be placed on i-th chessboard without threatening each other.

Sample Input

Sample Output

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 k8s部署jupyterlab,jupyterlab保存不了文件
    • ¥15 ubuntu虚拟机打包apk错误
    • ¥199 rust编程架构设计的方案 有偿
    • ¥15 回答4f系统的像差计算
    • ¥15 java如何提取出pdf里的文字?
    • ¥100 求三轴之间相互配合画圆以及直线的算法