编程介的小学生 2020-01-17 21:52 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 120

Cipher 代码的实现过程

Problem Description
A spy is using a clever cipher technique to encode and decode messages.
The technique is very efficient as it enables him to send and receive any message, no matter how long it is with only three numbers!
After many great efforts, The Department of National Security managed to figure out how the technique works:
1. First of all, the only characters used are the space and lower case English letters. Each character is assigned an integer called the character volume, a space character has volume 1, ‘a’ has volume 2, ‘b’ has volume 3 and so on until ‘z’ which has volume 27. The volume of the whole message V is the sum of volumes of characters in the message.
2. A message consists of a number of words W, a word is a consecutive sequence of lower case letters, messages have no leading or trailing spaces and there is only one space between consecutive words.
3. For a certain V and W, let S be the lexicographically sorted set of messages that have volume V and consists of exactly W words. We can refer to a certain message using its one-based index I in S.
So when the spy wants to send a message M, he calculates its Volume V and the number of words it contains W and finds its index I in the corresponding set S (its index among all sorted messages of volume V with W words) and sends only three numbers along: V, W and I!
The Department of National Security has done a great effort so far, yet they seek your help to decode messages sent by the spy! That is, given V, W and I you must decrypt the spy’s message or determine that there is no such one!

Input
The first line of input contains an integer (1 <= T <= 200), the number of test cases.
Each data set consists of a line with three integers the volume of the message (1 <= V <= 75), the number of words (1 <= W <= 20), and the index of message (1 <= I <= 1018).

Output
For each test case, print one line containing the decrypted message or “Corrupted!” if there is no valid message corresponding to the given inputs.

Sample Input
7 2 3
2 1 2
50 2 39098532022

Sample Output
Case #1: aa a
Case #2: Corrupted!
Case #3: big bang

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
    • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
    • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
    • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
    • ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
    • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
    • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
    • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)
    • ¥15 电力市场出清matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
    • ¥30 ros小车路径规划实现不了,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)