编程介的小学生 2020-02-03 21:50 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 130

Hot Expo 的编写

Problem Description
Sunny wants to go to the Shanghai Expo this month and he intends to visit n (1 <= n <= 100 ) country pavilions. As we all know, in each pavilion, there is always a wonderful performance every day. Every performance will always be played only one time each day. And performance i begins at beg[i] second and ends at end[i] second (0<=beg[i], end[i] <24 * 3600). Sunny can not visit more than one country pavilion at the same time. Sunny wouldn't like to miss any performance in the country pavilions that he plans to visit. However, it's also well known that getting accommodation in Shanghai is a little expensive, so he has to make a good arrangement to make his staying time (in days) there minimum.

Input
The input contains several test cases. Each test case begins with an integer number n. Then n lines follow and each contains two integers representing the begin time and end time of the performance in the corresponding day.
Input is terminated by a value of zero (0) for n.

Output
Output the minimum days that Sunny should spend in visiting in a seperated line for each test case.

Sample Input
1 4
4 5
2 3
4 6

Sample Output

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
    • ¥15 MATLAB动图问题
    • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
    • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
    • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
    • ¥15 解riccati方程组
    • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
    • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
    • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
    • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名