编程介的小学生 2020-02-08 11:53 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 89

Queue Sequence 队列的算法

Problem Description
There's a queue obeying the first in first out rule. Each time you can either push a number into the queue (+i), or pop a number out from the queue (-i). After a series of operation, you get a sequence (e.g. +1 -1 +2 +4 -2 -4). We call this sequence a queue sequence.

Now you are given a queue sequence and asked to perform several operations:

1. insert p First you should find the smallest positive number (e.g. i) that does not appear in the current queue sequence, then you are asked to insert the +i at position p (position starts from 0). For -i, insert it into the right most position that result in a valid queue sequence (i.e. when encountered with element -x, the front of the queue should be exactly x). For example, (+1 -1 +3 +4 -3 -4) would become (+1 +2 -1 +3 +4 -2 -3 -4) after operation 'insert 1'.
  2. remove i Remove +i and -i from the sequence. For example, (+1 +2 -1 +3 +4 -2 -3 -4) would become (+1 +2 -1 +4 -2 -4) after operation 'remove 3'.
  3. query i Output the sum of elements between +i and -i. For example, the result of query 1, query 2, query 4 in sequence (+1 +2 -1 +4 -2 -4) is 2, 3(obtained by -1 + 4), -2 correspond.

Input
There are less than 25 test cases. Each case begins with a number indicating the number of operations n (1 ≤ n ≤ 100000). The following n lines with be 'insert p', 'remove i' or 'query i'(0 ≤ p ≤ length (current sequence), 1 ≤ i, i is granted to be in the sequence).
In each case, the sequence is empty initially.
The input is terminated by EOF.

Output
Before each case, print a line "Case #d:" indicating the id of the test case.
After each operation, output the sum of elements between +i and -i.

Sample Input
insert 0
insert 1
query 1
query 2
insert 2
query 2
remove 1
remove 2
insert 2
query 3
insert 0
insert 0
remove 2
query 1
insert 1
query 2

Sample Output
Case #1:
Case #2:

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 有人会搭建GPT-J-6B框架吗?有偿
    • ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
    • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
    • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
    • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
    • ¥15 解riccati方程组
    • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
    • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
    • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
    • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名