weixin_33724659 2014-03-26 14:55 采纳率: 0%
浏览 40

电话空缺协助

I have the following scenario below: Please guide me.

I already have an existing web application develop using PHP & MySql, It works perfectly on on a normal browser. What I would like to do is have the very same functionality, on my "Android App" "iOS" and "BB".

I have been going through multiple forums, and I am still very confused. Here are my reasons:

1. I do not just want to load the app in the "WebView".
  2. I want to be able to log in to my web app through phonegap, (need to send the credentials to the web app)
  3. After logging in I want to be able to format the generated .html (to display on mobile)
  4. On my browser it allows me to upload content to the server, if possible I would like to this as well:)

I already have the latest version of PhoneGap + ADT & SDK + Eclipse, I can develop static html apps without any hassles, now, I just need to have client side html that talks to my server side php.

Something similar to the Facebook app and the Facebook Mobile Version.

Any suggestions.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• weixin_33690963 2014-03-26 15:02
    关注

I have just completed a project using PhoneGap, Backbone JS and Require JS, these acted as my MVC for the front end application which sent ajax request to my back end PHP application, which was converted into a rest API. Laravel does this quite well, but it might have to be a custom build for you if you are already relying on a bespoke PHP build.

I was able to deploy to Android and iOS. However, using PhoneGap means that your application will be loaded in a WebView, this might help exaplain a WebView in more detail.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 oracle集群安装出bug
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:自动化测试
  • ¥20 问题请教!vue项目关于Nginx配置nonce安全策略的问题
  • ¥15 教务系统账号被盗号如何追溯设备
  • ¥20 delta降尺度方法,未来数据怎么降尺度
  • ¥15 c# 使用NPOI快速将datatable数据导入excel中指定sheet,要求快速高效
  • ¥15 再不同版本的系统上,TCP传输速度不一致
  • ¥15 高德地图2.0 版本点聚合中Marker的位置无法实时更新,如何解决呢?
  • ¥15 DIFY API Endpoint 问题。
  • ¥20 sub地址DHCP问题