妄徒之命 2013-07-21 16:42 采纳率: 100%
浏览 119

AJAX显示/隐藏内容

before anyone complains ive tried google but there isnt a straight forward answer or tutorial of any sort..

Basically ive got articles where a paragraph is seen then a *read more" link which using some javascript it shows more content, although eventually this will slow down the website as the rest of the article is there but just hidden.

So my question is how would i set up a AJAX/PHP to bring in the content instead? i know how to set up a database on mysql and am i right in guessing i would need to type out the article in MySQL when storing it in there? sorry if everything im saying is confusing but im confused myself... if anyone could explain for an absolute beginner that would be great as google just isn't my friend even after hours of searching.

readmore pic

Think ive been misunderstood. The above screenshot ive already achieved but what im wanting to do now is instead of hiding content then displaying it on-click to have it being called in using AJAX, a database and php

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• 斗士狗 2013-07-21 16:53
    关注
    1. Add a "PreviewCutoffIndex" or similar to the articles table.
    2. On page load, display the article HTML / content up to the cutoff index.
    3. For the "read more" button, put the article identifier into an attribute
    4. Add a click handler that makes an Ajax call, to load the rest of the article

Markup would look something like this ("data-article-id" comes from PHP on the page load):

<div>
        <?php echo $mysqlResult["articleContent"]; ?>
    </div>
    <a id="moreButton" data-article-id="<?php echo $articleId; ?>" href='#'>Read More</div>
    <div id="moreContent"></div>

Javascript (assume you're going to use JQuery):

$("#moreButton").on("click", function(e) {
        e.preventDefault();
        var articleId = $(this).attr("data-article-id");

// load article into "moreContent" div
        $("#moreContent").load("content.php?articleId=" + articleId);
    });

Then the PHP content.php should return text (or more likely markup) for the remainder of the article, based on $_GET("articleId").

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 有赏,i卡绘世画不出
  • ¥15 如何用stata画出文献中常见的安慰剂检验图
  • ¥15 c语言链表结构体数据插入
  • ¥40 使用MATLAB解答线性代数问题
  • ¥15 COCOS的问题COCOS的问题
  • ¥15 FPGA-SRIO初始化失败
  • ¥15 MapReduce实现倒排索引失败
  • ¥15 ZABBIX6.0L连接数据库报错,如何解决?(操作系统-centos)
  • ¥15 找一位技术过硬的游戏pj程序员
  • ¥15 matlab生成电测深三层曲线模型代码