weixin_33712987 2012-08-22 14:46 采纳率: 0%
浏览 19

WcfAjaxEnabled-回发

I've a wcf ajax enabled hosted in a web site (it's a web chat).

For some reason, when I need to execute a postback, my wcf service works in unexpectedly way (such as big delay in a call, work off, and so on..).

The oddity occurs when I try to call some wcf function through javascript from protected page too (Many page are protected by web config with authentication mode=form).

Are the above issue caused from the same reason? But which can it be the reason?

EDIT:

I notice that the above problems occurs only when my web site contains global asax file with sessionStart and SessionEnd event handlers (it's true even when those event handlers are empty, namely without any instrunction).

@EDIT: Ok, issue about postback is due to devExpress control (captcha). If I use a simple button for doing some postabck all works fine. Maybe that component injects some bad script in my page, I've not idea. So, remain questione about access to protected page by login only. It's important to know that login issue occurs only on production site where login page is placed on internal (nested) application, while on test site where login mechanism is on the same application all works fine. However, in this moment I solved by changing login logic for chat access. I've removed the protection in web config for that chat admin page and I check user credential on its init event. If it's not logged, then I execute a simple redirect to login page and all works correctly.

@@EDIT Well, I found the exact cause and solved it. Please, take a look here: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/silverlightws/archive/2009/09/30/having-a-pollingduplex-service-and-any-other-wcf-service-in-the-same-website-causes-silverlight-calls-to-be-slow.aspx

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
    • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
    • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
    • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
    • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
    • ¥15 一道python难题3
    • ¥15 牛顿斯科特系数表表示
    • ¥15 arduino 步进电机