weixin_33674976 2013-10-03 10:58 采纳率: 0%
浏览 34

ASP.net服务器端代码

I have a quick question. Basically since jQuery/Javascript is so popular now for performing tasks client-side is there now much of a need to process things server side with server side code?

I mean, we have web services which can respond to ajax requests and I cannot think of a good reason why you would want to perform any related tasks in ASP.net for example.

Unless i'm missing the point but I would like someone else's opinion.

I suppose from one perspective, you only need to process things with jQuery/ajax for example when you need to and the rest should be done server-side, but with things like jQuery its so quick to actually do it all client side.

Thanks!

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• weixin_33722405 2013-10-03 11:08
    关注

From design patterns perspective it's not good to mix views with business logic. So my answer to your question is: "It depends ...". If services have all logic and return response which is only use to bind & display - it is ok in my opinion. But it's not ok to mix views and some business logic.

Please also remember that of course services which about you're writing are server side. Probably it's clear for you, but I would like to underline this fact that not only Web Forms/MVC projects are server side, but of course all web services too.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 #MATLAB仿真#车辆换道路径规划
  • ¥15 java 操作 elasticsearch 8.1 实现 索引的重建
  • ¥15 数据可视化Python
  • ¥15 要给毕业设计添加扫码登录的功能!!有偿
  • ¥15 kafka 分区副本增加会导致消息丢失或者不可用吗?
  • ¥15 微信公众号自制会员卡没有收款渠道啊
  • ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码
  • ¥20 MATLAB画图图形出现上下震荡的线条