weixin_33709590 2016-10-19 11:42 采纳率: 0%
浏览 20

从视图中删除消息?

Each time a user clicks un read the div area should remove, below is my HTML and javascript. Whats happening at the moment is that when you click unread it does everything in the back end and not in the front end screen, I think its got to do with my JavaScript line $('#Unreadmessage').closest(".messagearea").remove(); please advise

<div class="alert alert-default alert-dismissible messagearea" role="alert" style="background: rgb(233, 233, 233);">

<button class="close" aria-label="Close" type="button" data-dismiss="alert"><span aria-hidden="true">×</span></button>

<div id="Unreadmessage" class="markmessage" data-messageid="@message.Id">

<p class="small"><i class="fa fa-envelope" aria-hidden="true"></i> Unread</p></div>

<p class="small"><i class="fa fa-calendar" aria-hidden="true"></i> @message.CreatedOn.ToString("dd MMM yyyy")</p>
                                            <p class="small" style="font-weight: bold;"><i class="fa fa-info" aria-hidden="true"></i> Claim ref. @message.CaseNumber</p>

<p>@message.Message <a href="@Url.Action("Details","Enquiry" , new { id = @message.EnquityId })">More.</a></p>

</div>

Below is my Javascript

$("#Unreadmessage").click(function () {
var messageId = $(this).data("messageid"); //need to pass this message ID to controller.
var isread = true; //True by default
//I need to pass the messageID to server which is CRM
$.ajax({
url: "@Url.Action("MarkMessage", "Enquiry")", //Need to add my URl here
type: "POST",
data: { messageId: messageId, isread: true }, //Get messageId and isread values
dataType: "json",
success: function (response) {
 $('#Unreadmessage').closest(".messagearea").remove();  
  }
    });
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• perhaps? 2016-11-20 14:52
    关注

If you mean removing the content just like clicking x, then that can also be achieved by just placing data-dismiss="alert" at p(the unread container).

To remove just the unread, it will be best to update the back-end to isread(for example) when More is clicked. You then have to decide whether to display Read or displaying nothing.

<p data-dismiss="alert" class="small"><i class="fa fa-envelope" aria-hidden="true"></i> Unread</p>

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 luckysheet
  • ¥15 ZABBIX6.0L连接数据库报错,如何解决?(操作系统-centos)
  • ¥15 找一位技术过硬的游戏pj程序员
  • ¥15 matlab生成电测深三层曲线模型代码
  • ¥50 随机森林与房贷信用风险模型
  • ¥50 buildozer打包kivy app失败
  • ¥30 在vs2022里运行python代码
  • ¥15 不同尺寸货物如何寻找合适的包装箱型谱
  • ¥15 求解 yolo算法问题
  • ¥15 虚拟机打包apk出现错误