weixin_33725126 2011-08-01 17:51 采纳率: 0%
浏览 22

算法的,自动的Ajax

I have made a framework that generates a HTML "DOM" tree on the server, as a tree of python objects, and then spits it out as a string to be sent to the client. The way it does this is via a recursive depth-first traversal of the tree: for example a div would spit out the opening "div", spit out all it's children's html and then spit out the closing "/div".

This tree is broken down into conceptual components, as shown below:

graph http://lhy.mit.edu/media/Flow_Chart.png

This only shows the first two levels of hierarchy; the actual site has many more: for example each comment in the comment bar is a self contained component, each button on the menu bar is a self contained component. As you can see, the various components do not need to be on the same depth in the tree. What constitutes a "component" is decided by me.

What I want is the complete html string for each component (everything from the root node of that component downwards), as well as the partial HTML string for every component (The HTML of that component, minus the HTML of its children). The partial HTML of main section, for example, would be the html, head and two div tags only. The complete html of main section, on the other hand, would be every node on the page.

How would i do this? I could just find the complete HTML string of every component and sub-component, mark the boundaries of each sub-component with some string and do Regex-Removals in order to find the partial HTML string for every component, but that feels clunky and inefficient.

I could do an iterative-deepening DFS, halting at the boundary between a component and its sub-components until every node in that component has been explored. I would then have the partial HTML for every component but then i would need to do a similarly hacky Regex-Inserts to later build up the complete HTML for every component.

I could do both, but that would take two passes and would be expensive, though maybe not as expensive as the above Regex gymnastics.

I could do a priority-queue Dijkstra's, having each component be strictly higher priority than its children. It would traverse the tree in the correct order, finishing each component before moving on to its children, but i have no idea how i would get the final well-formed HTML string out of it.

The purpose of all this is so the server can intelligently and completely autonomously determine the minimal set of components on the client's page that need to change on a page-transition between two arbitrary pages.

If i create a new page on my site, I should need no more than Zero extra lines of code to have it ajax smoothly with any existing page.

But first i need to get my graph-traversing html-spewing algorithms in order. Any ideas?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• YaoRaoLov 2011-08-01 19:18
    关注

I am presuming your client is Javscript code as you didn't specify anything.

Don't do anything too complicated. In particular, for the love of god don't try using regexes to work with HTML.

Is your server sending you a fully funciton HTML string? In this case, you can convert this into an actual DOM you can work with (there are many ways to do so) and then use the .innerHTML of an element to get your "complete html"s and use the .tagName to get a tag's name.

I still don't really get why you need all this complication. If you already went through the trouble of downloading the whole "new page" there isn't too much of a reason to try to change as few parts as possible - just replace averything and forget about it (the calls to the server should be the most expensive thing anyway).

If you really want to use less brute force, than you should find a way to request/be notified of only the interesting changes without having to look at everything. Then, given the part that is to be changed and the text, you just need to do something like

document.getElementById('mainCommentArea').innerHTML = newHTML;

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码