derek5. 2011-08-19 17:20 采纳率: 100%
浏览 114

Dojo事件未触发

I have a Dojo tab-container and when I click on certain buttons, a new tab is added dynamically with its contents downloaded via Ajax. The tabs contain dynamic form elements which are parsed and loaded by Dojo just fine. I am also including Javascript blocks which are specific for each tab and those are downloaded as well via Ajax... however, none of the Javascript blocks execute!

Example of tab content:

<input id="test" name="test" type="text" dojoType="dijit.form.ValidationTextBox" />

<script type="text/javascript">
   dojo.connect(dijit.byId('test'), 'onClick', function(evt){
       alert('testing 123');
   });
</script>

However, if I do this instead the events trigger just fine:

<input id="test" name="test" type="text" dojoType="dijit.form.ValidationTextBox">
    <script type="dojo/method" event='onClick'>
         alert('testing 123');
    </script>
</input>

My question is, why don't Javascript blocks in the first example work? is this a Dojo limitation? Also, I am also trying to set properties and values for the widgets AFTER they've been loaded. How do i active that given I have to use something like dojo.addOnLoad() which won't work because it requires a Javascript block and that doesn't work as per the first example... There is no equivalent widget onLoad event so I can't use the second method either... Any ideas how to go about doing this?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• weixin_33725270 2011-08-19 17:51
    关注

It looks like you need to use dojo.hitch so that your function will be in scope when it is actually called. Try using:

dojo.connect(dijit.byId('test'), 'onCLick', dojo.hitch(this, function(evt) {
          alert('testing123');
    }));

You can read more about it here: http://dojotoolkit.org/reference-guide/dojo/hitch.html#dojo-hitch

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 FPGA-SRIO初始化失败
  • ¥15 MapReduce实现倒排索引失败
  • ¥15 ZABBIX6.0L连接数据库报错,如何解决?(操作系统-centos)
  • ¥15 找一位技术过硬的游戏pj程序员
  • ¥15 matlab生成电测深三层曲线模型代码
  • ¥50 随机森林与房贷信用风险模型
  • ¥50 buildozer打包kivy app失败
  • ¥30 在vs2022里运行python代码
  • ¥15 不同尺寸货物如何寻找合适的包装箱型谱
  • ¥15 求解 yolo算法问题