weixin_33694620 2016-06-03 09:28 采纳率: 0%
浏览 154

jQuery,Ajax和iOS问题

Has anyone ever experienced any specific problems relating to the use of jQuery, Ajax events and iOS?

I'm working as a web analyst and on our site we are having issues with iOS in the checkout, we are using jQuery and Ajax events to handle the shopping basket in the background, carry the product information from page to page etc and I'm just taking a stab in the dark because I'm pretty sure it's not the html or css that is causing the issue.

The continue buttons that take you to the next page in the checkout use this href:

<a href="#" class="something-something">Continue</A>

From a little research I found out that a # href just takes the scroll position back to the top, and this does occur on iOS, the html seems to be working, but then the jQuery is supposed to kick in when it detects a click of a href with this class, but it doesn't, scroll position goes back to the top and then nothing happens.

Look I know it's really difficult to make any suggestions without seeing any code, I'm just taking a stab here in the hope someone might go "Oh yeah it could be this".

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• ℙℕℤℝ 2016-06-03 09:32
    关注

Try changing href="#" with href="javascript:void(0);"

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 腾讯企业邮箱邮件可以恢复么
  • ¥15 有人知道怎么将自己的迁移策略布到edgecloudsim上使用吗?
  • ¥15 错误 LNK2001 无法解析的外部符号
  • ¥50 安装pyaudiokits失败