weixin_33695450 2013-10-22 07:09 采纳率: 0%
浏览 34

杂货CRUD ajax性能

I'm using Grocery Crud(1.4.1) with CI 2.1.4. The Grocery Crud worked in my local environment and our internal staging server. However, when we deployed the project to the live server, we ran into the performance issue. The pages which contains Grocery Crud loaded really slowly. Other pages (like login-check with db to login) is good for us. I have checked the "Network" panel in Chrome, looks like the Ajax calls like "ajax_list_info", "ajax_list" took a really long time to be completed (in our case is 30s). Please see the screenshot below: enter image description here

I think there might be something with the live server configuration which blocked the Grocery Crud's performance. However, wanted to ask if anyone else has met this issue?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• weixin_33690963 2013-11-18 01:42
    关注

Thanks for the people who helped me with this issue. As I mentioned in the question, this issue does relate to our live server configuration. The PHP code:

session_start();

After we removed this line (we are using CodeIgniter's session library, so PHP session_start function is a redundant line in our code....), the application's performance was getting much better.

I'm new in PHP coding, and this one teaches me that if something slows the application performance, always look into the code you wrote first.

Thanks guys.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 #MATLAB仿真#车辆换道路径规划
  • ¥15 java 操作 elasticsearch 8.1 实现 索引的重建
  • ¥15 数据可视化Python
  • ¥15 要给毕业设计添加扫码登录的功能!!有偿
  • ¥15 kafka 分区副本增加会导致消息丢失或者不可用吗?
  • ¥15 微信公众号自制会员卡没有收款渠道啊
  • ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码