weixin_33699914 2011-08-12 07:52 采纳率: 0%
浏览 35

Processmaker中的Jquery Ajaxing

I am using a web app called ProcessMaker.

They do not have support for jquery. So I had to figure out how to integrate it myself. There were lots of people on their forums trying to get it done, so thankfully it now has been documented. If anyone would like to do so here is the link where I have detailed the process: jQuery with ProcessMaker

My question is now using the jquery ajax request. In order to use jquery with processmaker I had to overcome 2 problems. The first the Smarty filtering since processmaker uses templating langauge. And the second the Maborak lib doesn't allow certain things. So now I believe it to be a maborak issue, but I do not know for certain. All I know when I try to run my code, the error console (firefox 4.x) gives me the following error: jqXHR[i] is not a function. This is happening at line 7323 of my jquery lib that I included (version 1.6.2).

I have Googled, and all I have come up with so far is that people are saying it can possibly be a befreSend issue and that disabling it fixes it. Maybe I don't know how to disable it properly, but it isnt working still.

If anyone can help me with this, it would be very greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Zedd

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• weixin_33725722 2013-05-10 16:50
    关注

before: you need declare this: var $j = jQuery.noConflict();

and... you must don't use $() any more

instead:

use $j()

example:

// Use jQuery via $j(...)
    $j(document).ready(function() {
        $j("div").hide();
    });

that's all

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 有人会搭建GPT-J-6B框架吗?有偿
  • ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名