auidence 2017-07-30 15:33 采纳率: 0%
浏览 860

poj1146问题 实在是不会了

问题:It is 2084 and the year of Big Brother has finally arrived, albeit a century late. In order to exercise greater control over its citizens and thereby to counter a chronic breakdown in law and order, the Government decides on a radical measure--all citizens are to have a tiny microcomputer surgically implanted in their left wrists. This computer will contains all sorts of personal information as well as a transmitter which will allow people's movements to be logged and monitored by a central computer. (A desirable side effect of this process is that it will shorten the dole queue for plastic surgeons.)

An essential component of each computer will be a unique identification code, consisting of up to 50 characters drawn from the 26 lower case letters. The set of characters for any given code is chosen somewhat haphazardly. The complicated way in which the code is imprinted into the chip makes it much easier for the manufacturer to produce codes which are rearrangements of other codes than to produce new codes with a different selection of letters. Thus, once a set of letters has been chosen all possible codes derivable from it are used before changing the set.

For example, suppose it is decided that a code will contain exactly 3 occurrences of a', 2 ofb' and 1 of `c', then three of the allowable 60 codes under these conditions are:
abaabc

abaacb

ababac

These three codes are listed from top to bottom in alphabetic order. Among all codes generated with this set of characters, these codes appear consecutively in this order.

Write a program to assist in the issuing of these identification codes. Your program will accept a sequence of no more than 50 lower case letters (which may contain repeated characters) and print the successor code if one exists or the message `No Successor' if the given code is the last in the sequence for that set of characters.
Input
Input will consist of a series of lines each containing a string representing a code. The entire file will be terminated by a line consisting of a single #.
Output
Output will consist of one line for each code read containing the successor code or the words 'No Successor'.
Sample Input
abaacb
cbbaa
#
Sample Output
ababac
No Successor
Source
New Zealand 1991 Division I,UVA 146

给你一个字典序,让你求下一个字典序,如果没有则输出No Successor
可以用排列组合里面的方法求下一个字典序

第一个可以ac 第二个不行 我想知道为什么 两个我觉得没有多大区别
第一个:
#include
#include
#include
using namespace std;
int main()
{
char a[120], min, b;
while (~scanf("%s", &a) && a[0] != '#')
{
int t, i, j, p;
t = strlen(a);
for (i = t-1; i > 0; i--)
{
if (a[i] >a[i - 1])
{
p = i;
for (j = i + 1; j < t; j++)
if (a[j] > a[i - 1] && a[j] < a[p])
p = j;
swap(a[p],a[i-1]);
sort(a + i, a + t);
break;
}
}
if (i == 0)
printf("No Successor\n");
else
printf("%s\n", a);
}
return 0;
}
第二个:
#include
#include
#include
#include
#include
using namespace std;
int main()
{
char a[120], min, b;
while (scanf("%s", &a) && a[0] != '#')
{
int t, i, j, p;
t = strlen(a);
for (i = t - 1; i > 0; i--)
{
if (a[i] >a[i - 1])
{
min = a[i];
for (j = i + 1; j if (a[j] > a[i - 1] && a[j] < min)
{
p = j;
min = a[j];
}
swap(a[p], a[i - 1]);
sort(a + i, a + t);
break;
}
}
if (i == 0)
printf("No Successor\n");
else
printf("%s\n", a);
}
return 0;
}
Error Information

None

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• shen_wei 2017-07-31 07:16
    关注
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 活动选择题。最多可以参加几个项目?
  • ¥15 飞机曲面部件如机翼,壁板等具体的孔位模型
  • ¥15 vs2019中数据导出问题
  • ¥20 云服务Linux系统TCP-MSS值修改?
  • ¥20 关于#单片机#的问题:项目:使用模拟iic与ov2640通讯环境:F407问题:读取的ID号总是0xff,自己调了调发现在读从机数据时,SDA线上并未有信号变化(语言-c语言)
  • ¥20 怎么在stm32门禁成品上增加查询记录功能
  • ¥15 Source insight编写代码后使用CCS5.2版本import之后,代码跳到注释行里面
  • ¥50 NT4.0系统 STOP:0X0000007B
  • ¥15 想问一下stata17中这段代码哪里有问题呀
  • ¥15 flink cdc无法实时同步mysql数据