编程介的小学生 2017-08-28 16:27 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 669
已采纳

Machine

In a typical assembly line, machines are connected one by one. The first machine's output product will be the second machine's raw material. To simplify the problem, we put all machines into a two-dimension shelf. Every machine occupied exactly one grid and has two input ports and only one output port. One input port can get material from only one machine.

Pipes will be used to connect between these machines. There are two kinds of pipes : 'I' kind and 'L' kind. We should notice that the 'I' kind pipe can be linked one by one. Each pipe will also occupied one grid.

In Bob's factory, each machine will get raw materials from zero, one or two other machines. Some machines don't need any input materials, but any machine must have an output. Machines are coded by numbers from 1 to n. The output of the machines with greater code can be the input of the machines with less code. The machine NO.1's output product will be the final product, and will not be any other machine's input. Bob's factory has a shelf with infinite height, but finite width. He will give you the dependency relationship of these machines, and want you to arrange these machines and pipes so that he can minimize the width of the shelf.

Here's an example for you to help understand :

Products will falling from higher machine to lower machine through the pipes. Here, machine 1 gets materials from machine 2 and machine 3. The whole width of this system is 2.

Input

For each case, the first line will be an integer n indicates the number of the machines (2≤ n≤ 10000). The following line will include n-1 numbers. The i-th number ai means that the output of machine i+1 will be the input of machine ai (ai≤ i). The same code will be appeared at most twice. Notice machine 1's output will be the final output, and won't be any machine's input.

Output

For each case, we need exactly one integer as output, which is the minimal width of the shelf.

Sample Input

1 1
1 1 2 2 3 3

Sample Output

• 写回答

1条回答

• threenewbee 2017-09-12 16:40
    关注
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 NAO机器人的录音程序保存问题
  • ¥15 C#读写EXCEL文件,不同编译
  • ¥15 如何提取csv文件中需要的列,将其整合为一篇完整文档,并进行jieba分词(语言-python)
  • ¥15 MapReduce结果输出到HBase,一直连接不上MySQL
  • ¥15 扩散模型sd.webui使用时报错“Nonetype”
  • ¥15 stm32流水灯+呼吸灯+外部中断按键
  • ¥15 将二维数组,按照假设的规定,如0/1/0 == "4",把对应列位置写成一个字符并打印输出该字符
  • ¥15 NX MCD仿真与博途通讯不了啥情况
  • ¥15 win11家庭中文版安装docker遇到Hyper-V启用失败解决办法整理
  • ¥15 gradio的web端页面格式不对的问题