编程介的小学生 2017-09-11 15:06 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 686
已采纳

Mapmaker

The Cybersoft Computer Company (a leader in programming languages) has hired you to work on a new programming language named A--. Your task is to work on the array mapping tasks of the language. You will take an array reference such as x[5,6] and map it to an actual physical address. In preparation for doing this, you will write a program that will read in several array declarations and references and give the physical address of each reference. The physical address output by the program should be an integer number in base 10.
The physical address of an array reference A[i1 , i2 , . . ., iD ] is calculated from the formula C0 + C1i1 + C2i2 + . . . + CDiD, where the constants C0 . . . CD are calculated as specified below.

B = Base address of the array
D = Number of dimensions in the array
Ld = Lower bound of dimension d
Ud = Upper bound of dimension d
CD = Array element size in bytes
Cd = Cd+1 (Ud+1 - Ld+1 + 1) for 1 <= d < D
C0 = B - C1L1 - C2L2 - . . . - CDLD

Input

The first line of the input file contains two positive integers. The first integer specifies N, the number of arrays defined in the data file, and the second integer specifies R, the number of array references for which addresses should be calculated. The next N lines each define an array, one per line, and the following R lines contain one array reference per line for which an address should be calculated.

Each line which defines an array contains, in the following order, the name of the array (which is limited to 10 characters), a positive integer which specifies the base address of the array, a positive integer which specifies the size in bytes of each array element, and D, the number of dimensions in the array (no array will have fewer than 1 or more than 10 dimensions). This is followed on the same line by D pairs of integers which represent the lower and upper bounds, respectively, of dimensions 1 . . . D of the array.

Each line which specifies an array reference contains the name of the array followed by the integer indexes i1, i2, . . ., iD where D is the dimension of the array.

Output

The output file should contain the array references and the physical addresses. There should be one array reference and physical address per line. The formatting guidelines below must be adhered to.

For each line of output:

1. Output the name of the array

2. Output a left square bracket

3. Output each index value (each pair of indexes should have a single comma and space between them)

4. Output a right square bracket, a space, an equal sign, and another space

5. Output the physical address

Sample Input

3 4
ONE 1500 2 2 0 3 1 5
TWO 2000 4 3 1 4 0 5 5 10
THREE 3000 1 1 1 9
ONE 2 4
THREE 7
TWO 2 0 6
TWO 3 3 9

Sample Output

ONE[2, 4] = 1526
THREE[7] = 3006
TWO[2, 0, 6] = 2148
TWO[3, 3, 9] = 2376

• 写回答

1条回答

• threenewbee 2017-09-27 14:12
    关注
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 arduino控制ps2手柄一直报错
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 求chat4.0解答一道线性规划题,用lingo编程运行,第一问要求写出数学模型和lingo语言编程模型,第二问第三问解答就行,我的ddl要到了谁来求了
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题
  • ¥15 Visual Studio问题
  • ¥20 求一个html代码,有偿
  • ¥100 关于使用MATLAB中copularnd函数的问题