编程介的小学生 2017-09-23 00:39 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 849
已采纳

Say love to you once again

Problem Description
Say love to you once again------I remember that day, you're sitting in front of me. Obviously your wishes, waiting for my performance. I said some other day, when I have sufficient time
, I would certainly give you a perfect declaration of love. I would like to seize every moment, I am afraid that the story is yesterday. I came to realize that neglect is the largest defect of me, but it was to late. I really want to say love to you once again. I am willing to give up everything only in exchange for you. If time can turn the clock back for you. I will hold your hands once again, say, I love you!

It is an old legend.
If you can solve this problem, god will give you a chance to say love to your darling once again, so, yifenfei, seize the chance.
There are N plane in the sky, and every one can attack each other. Now, we assigned each has a number i (1 <= i <= N), plane i and plane j can produce Aij points of hurt. Your task is to divide N planes into two groups. Each group in itself don’t produce any point of hurt, but plane between two groups will produces hurt.
Please maximize sum of all the hurt.

Input
For each case, first input a N(2 <= N <= 25), represent the number of planes in the sky, then a matrix A, (Aij = Aji, Aii = 0 for all i,j<= N), Aij represents the hurt between plane i and plane j.

Output
Output the largest hurt between two groups.

Sample Input
0 150 20
150 0 140
20 140 0

Sample Output

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• threenewbee 2017-10-10 05:25
    关注
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
  • ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
  • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
  • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
  • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)
  • ¥15 电力市场出清matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥30 ros小车路径规划实现不了,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)
  • ¥20 matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥15 如何在3D高斯飞溅的渲染的场景中获得一个可控的旋转物体