编程介的小学生 2017-12-08 03:09 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 782
已采纳

Graceful Matrix

Problem Description
In Matrix Science, Unit Matrix (UM) is a matrix in which the elements on diagonal are all 1, while others are all 0.
Based on Unit Matrix, we define Basic Matrix and Graceful Matrix:

1.Basic Matrix (BM), BM_i means swap the i-th rows and (i+1)-th rows in the Unit Matrix. (0 based)
2.Graceful Matrix (GM), means in every rows and every columns, there is one and only one 1, while others are all 0.

Now we also have a graceful problem, given a GM whose size is N, you need find a BM sequence. At first, the matrix is a UM, by multiplying the matrix one by one in the BM’s sequence order we can get the GM finally. You needn’t find the shortest sequence, but the sequence’s length can’t exceed the number of elements in GM.

Input
The first line contains a single integer T, indicating the number of test cases.
Each test case begins with an integer N, indicating the GM’s size.
Then N lines follow, each line contains N integers, 1 or 0, indicating the GM.
You can assume the input Matrix is always graceful.

Technical Specification

1. 1 <= T <= 50
  2. 2 <= N <= 1000

Output
For each test case, output the case number first, then the length of the sequence T your answer will give. Then follow T integers Ai, indicating BM_Ai, the sequence. If the length is zero, just output a blank line.
Make sure your output BM_Ai never exceeds the Input N minus 1, because it doesn't make any sense.
This is a Special Judge problem, so your format should not make any mistake. You can refer to the sample output for more information.

Sample Input
1 0
0 1
0 1
1 0
0 1 0 0
1 0 0 0
0 0 0 1
0 0 1 0

Sample Output
Case 1: 0

Case 2: 1
Case 3: 2
0 2

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• threenewbee 2018-03-01 15:19
    关注
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 关于使用MATLAB中copularnd函数的问题
  • ¥20 在虚拟机的pycharm上
  • ¥15 jupyterthemes 设置完毕后没有效果
  • ¥15 matlab图像高斯低通滤波
  • ¥15 针对曲面部件的制孔路径规划,大家有什么思路吗
  • ¥15 钢筋实图交点识别,机器视觉代码
  • ¥15 如何在Linux系统中,但是在window系统上idea里面可以正常运行?(相关搜索:jar包)
  • ¥50 400g qsfp 光模块iphy方案
  • ¥15 两块ADC0804用proteus仿真时,出现异常
  • ¥15 关于风控系统,如何去选择