编程介的小学生 2017-12-10 04:18 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 594
已采纳

The Sweat Shop

Problem Description
Many people spend thier lives in sweat shop in China. The boss of one of the famous sweat shop, GXX, is considering about the employment plan of her company.
He already knows that in the next N days, how many worker are needed for this day's work, a[i]. In additional, he will spend x yuan on recruit a worker, y yuan on fire a worker. If a worker spend a day on work in his company, GXX must pay z yuan for the wages per day.
GXX has no work before the first day and he decide to fire all the workers after these N days. Now comes to the question, how much he will pay on the employment plan in minimum.

Input
The first line contains only one integer T, denoting the number of test cases.
For each test cases, the first line contains only one integer N, denoting the number of days. (1 <= N <= 100000)
The next line contains three integers, x, y and z, denoting the amount of spend on recruit, fire a worker, and the daily salary of a worker. (1 <= x,y,z <= 100000)
The third line contains N integers, a[i], denoting the minimum number of workers needed for the i-th day. (1 <= a[i] <= 100000)

Output
For each test cases, output a single number denoting the minimum amount GXX should spend on employment plan.

Sample Input
10 10 1
2 1 2

Sample Output

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• threenewbee 2018-11-06 15:51
    关注
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码