喵-见缝插针 2008-11-05 00:13 采纳率: 0%
浏览 743
已采纳

在 JavaScript 中如何将一个字符串转换为布尔值?

Can I convert a string representing a boolean value (e.g., 'true', 'false') into a intrinsic type in JavaScript?

I have a hidden form in HTML that is updated based upon a user's selection within a list. This form contains some fields which represent boolean values and are dynamically populated with an intrinsic boolean value. However, once this value is placed into the hidden input field it becomes a string.

The only way I could find to determine the field's boolean value, once it was converted into a string, was to depend upon the literal value of its string representation.

var myValue = document.myForm.IS_TRUE.value;
var isTrueSet = myValue == 'true';

Is there a better way to accomplish this?

转载于:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/263965/how-can-i-convert-a-string-to-boolean-in-javascript

• 写回答

22条回答 默认 最新

• 妄徒之命 2013-06-23 19:39
    关注

Do:

var isTrueSet = (myValue == 'true');

You could make it stricter by using the identity operator (===), which doesn't make any implicit type conversions when the compared variables have different types, instead of the equality operator (==).

var isTrueSet = (myValue === 'true');

Don't:

You should probably be cautious about using these two methods for your specific needs:

var myBool = Boolean("false");  // == true

var myBool = !!"false";  // == true

Any string which isn't the empty string will evaluate to true by using them. Although they're the cleanest methods I can think of concerning to boolean conversion, I think they're not what you're looking for.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(21条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
  • ¥15 一道python难题3
  • ¥15 牛顿斯科特系数表表示
  • ¥15 arduino 步进电机