csdnceshi62 2010-08-13 19:43 采纳率: 100%
浏览 865
已采纳

如何在 Android 模拟器中安装 APK 文件?

I finally managed to obfuscate my Android application, now I want to test it by installing the APK file and running it on the emulator.

How can I install an APK file on the Android Emulator?

转载于:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/3480201/how-do-you-install-an-apk-file-in-the-android-emulator

• 写回答

30条回答 默认 最新

• 关注

You can simply drag and drop the .apk file of your application to the emulator and it will automatically starts installing.

Another options:

Windows:

1. Execute the emulator (SDK Manager.exe->Tools->Manage AVDs...->New then Start)
    2. Start the console (Windows XP), Run -> type cmd, and move to the platform-tools folder of SDK directory.
    3. Paste the APK file in the 'android-sdk\tools' or 'platform-tools' folder.
    4. Then type the following command.

adb install [.apk path]

Example:

adb install C:\Users\Name\MyProject\build\Jorgesys.apk

Linux:

1. Copy the apk file to platform-tools in android-sdk linux folder.
    2. Open Terminal and navigate to platform-tools folder in android-sdk.
    3. Then Execute this command -

./adb install FileName.apk

4. If the operation is successful (the result is displayed on the screen), then you will find your file in the launcher of your emulator.

Mac:

PATH=$PATH:~/Library/Android/sdk/platform-tools

Example : PATH=$PATH:/users/jorgesys/eclipse/android-sdk-mac_64/tools

Then run adb.

Mac:

1.Run the emulator,

2.then copy your .apk file and paste into /Users/your_system_username/Library/Android/sdk/platform-tools,
    if you are not able to find sdk path in your mac system, do the following steps: Open finder->select Go option on top menu -> select Go to Folder option -> it will popup a window with a textfield: /Users/your_system_username/Library/Android/sdk/ -> now open platform-tools folder and paste your copied .apk file,

1. Now open terminal and type the following: cd Library/Android/sdk/platform-tools

2. execute the following in your terminal: ./adb install yourapkfilename.apk if you get the following error message: error: no devices found - waiting for device, follow the step 5.

3. Run your emulator from Android Studio, once emulator active then repeat step 4, you will see the success message on your terminal.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(29条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥15 maple软件,用solve求反函数出现rootof,怎么办?
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题
  • ¥15 Visual Studio问题
  • ¥15 state显示变量是字符串形式,但是仍然红色,无法引用,并显示类型不匹配
  • ¥20 求一个html代码,有偿
  • ¥100 关于使用MATLAB中copularnd函数的问题