python小菜 2010-12-14 23:03 采纳率: 0%
浏览 765
已采纳

何时使用 NSInteger vs. int

When should I be using NSInteger vs. int when developing for iOS? I see in the Apple sample code they use NSInteger (or NSUInteger) when passing a value as an argument to a function or returning a value from a function.

- (NSInteger)someFunc;...
- (void)someFuncWithInt:(NSInteger)value;...

But within a function they're just using int to track a value

for (int i; i < something; i++)

int something;
something += somethingElseThatsAnInt;

I've read (been told) that NSInteger is a safe way to reference an integer in either a 64-bit or 32-bit environment so why use int at all?

转载于:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/4445173/when-to-use-nsinteger-vs-int

• 写回答

7条回答 默认 最新

• 七度&光 2010-12-14 23:06
    关注

You usually want to use NSInteger when you don't know what kind of processor architecture your code might run on, so you may for some reason want the largest possible int type, which on 32 bit systems is just an int, while on a 64-bit system it's a long.

I'd stick with using NSInteger instead of int/long unless you specifically require them.

NSInteger/NSUInteger are defined as *dynamic typedef*s to one of these types, and they are defined like this:

#if __LP64__ || TARGET_OS_EMBEDDED || TARGET_OS_IPHONE || TARGET_OS_WIN32 || NS_BUILD_32_LIKE_64
    typedef long NSInteger;
    typedef unsigned long NSUInteger;
    #else
    typedef int NSInteger;
    typedef unsigned int NSUInteger;
    #endif

With regard to the correct format specifier you should use for each of these types, see the String Programming Guide's section on Platform Dependencies

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(6条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统