YaoRaoLov 2014-01-02 18:43 采纳率: 50%
浏览 530
已采纳

在 Perl 中我应该如何使用"my"关键字?

I keep seeing the "my" keyword in front of variable names in example Perl scripts online but I have no idea what it means. I tried reading the manual pages and other sites online but I'm having difficulty discerning what it is for given the difference between how I see it used and the manual.

For example, its used to get the length of the array in this post: Find size of an array in Perl

But the manual says:

A my declares the listed variables to be local (lexically) to the enclosing block, file, or eval. If more than one value is listed, the list must be placed in parentheses.

What does it do and how is it used?

转载于:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/20889609/how-should-i-use-the-my-keyword-in-perl

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• 妄徒之命 2014-01-02 20:00
    关注

my restricts the scope of a variable. The scope of a variable is where it can be seen. Reducing a variable's scope to where the variable is needed is a fundamental aspect of good programming. It makes the code more readable and less error-prone, and results in a slew of derived benefits.

If you don't declare a variable using my, a global variable will be created instead. This is to be avoided. Using use strict; tells Perl you want to be prevented from implicitly creating global variables, which is why you should always use use strict; (and use warnings;) in your programs.

Related reading: Why use use strict; and use warnings;?

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 怎么获取下面的: glove_word2id.json和 glove_numpy.npy 这两个文件
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
  • ¥15 一道python难题3
  • ¥15 牛顿斯科特系数表表示