喵-见缝插针 2012-12-19 10:48 采纳率: 0%
浏览 471
已采纳

为什么一个没有参数的函数(与实际函数定义相比)要编译呢?

I've just come across someone's C code that I'm confused as to why it is compiling. There are two points I don't understand.

First, the function prototype has no parameters compared to the actual function definition. Second, the parameter in the function definition does not have a type.

#include <stdio.h>

int func();

int func(param)
{
    return param;
}

int main()
{
    int bla = func(10);    
    printf("%d", bla);
}

Why does this work? I have tested it in a couple of compilers, and it works fine.

转载于:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/13950642/why-does-a-function-with-no-parameters-compared-to-the-actual-function-definiti

• 写回答

10条回答 默认 最新

• local-host 2012-12-19 10:56
    关注

All the other answers are correct, but just for completion

A function is declared in the following manner:

return-type function-name(parameter-list,...) { body... }

return-type is the variable type that the function returns. This can not be an array type or a function type. If not given, then int is assumed.

function-name is the name of the function.

parameter-list is the list of parameters that the function takes separated by commas. If no parameters are given, then the function does not take any and should be defined with an empty set of parenthesis or with the keyword void. If no variable type is in front of a variable in the paramater list, then int is assumed. Arrays and functions are not passed to functions, but are automatically converted to pointers. If the list is terminated with an ellipsis (,...), then there is no set number of parameters. Note: the header stdarg.h can be used to access arguments when using an ellipsis.

And again for the sake of completeness. From C11 specification 6:11:6 (page: 179)

The use of function declarators with empty parentheses (not prototype-format parameter type declarators) is an obsolescent feature.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(9条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 seatunnel-web使用SQL组件时候后台报错,无法找到表格
  • ¥15 fpga自动售货机数码管(相关搜索:数字时钟)
  • ¥15 用前端向数据库插入数据,通过debug发现数据能走到后端,但是放行之后就会提示错误
  • ¥30 3天&7天&&15天&销量如何统计同一行
  • ¥30 帮我写一段可以读取LD2450数据并计算距离的Arduino代码
  • ¥15 飞机曲面部件如机翼,壁板等具体的孔位模型
  • ¥15 vs2019中数据导出问题
  • ¥20 云服务Linux系统TCP-MSS值修改?
  • ¥20 关于#单片机#的问题:项目:使用模拟iic与ov2640通讯环境:F407问题:读取的ID号总是0xff,自己调了调发现在读从机数据时,SDA线上并未有信号变化(语言-c语言)
  • ¥20 怎么在stm32门禁成品上增加查询记录功能