旧行李 2010-10-11 21:58 采纳率: 25%
浏览 474
已采纳

在 iOS 中获取当前的设备语言?

I'd like to show the current language that the device UI is using. What code would I use?

I want this as an NSString in fully spelled out format. (Not @"en_US")

EDIT: For those driving on by, there are a ton of useful comments here, as the answer has evolved with new iOS releases.

转载于:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/3910244/getting-current-device-language-in-ios

• 写回答

27条回答 默认 最新

• ℙℕℤℝ 2010-11-19 01:41
    关注

The solutions provided will actually return the current region of the device - not the currently selected language. These are often one and the same. However, if I am in North America and I set my language to Japanese, my region will still be English (United States). In order to retrieve the currently selected language, you can do:

NSString * language = [[NSLocale preferredLanguages] firstObject];

This will return a two letter code for the currently selected language. "en" for English, "es" for Spanish, "de" for German, etc. For more examples, please see this Wikipedia entry (in particular, the 639-1 column):

List of ISO 639-1 codes

Then it's a simple matter of converting the two letter codes to the string you would like to display. So if it's "en", display "English".

Hope this helps someone that's looking to differentiate between region and currently selected language.

EDIT

Worth to quote the header information from NSLocale.h:

+ (NSArray *)preferredLanguages NS_AVAILABLE(10_5, 2_0); // note that this list does not indicate what language the app is actually running in; the [NSBundle mainBundle] object determines that at launch and knows that information

People interested in app language take a look at @mindvision's answer

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(26条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 usb设备兼容性问题
  • ¥15 错误(10048): “调用exui内部功能”库命令的参数“参数4”不能接受空数据。怎么解决啊
  • ¥15 安装svn网络有问题怎么办
  • ¥15 Python爬取指定微博话题下的内容,保存为txt
  • ¥15 vue2登录调用后端接口如何实现
  • ¥65 永磁型步进电机PID算法
  • ¥15 sqlite 附加(attach database)加密数据库时,返回26是什么原因呢?
  • ¥88 找成都本地经验丰富懂小程序开发的技术大咖
  • ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
  • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)