Memor.の 2011-09-19 16:42 采纳率: 100%
浏览 417
已采纳

在 JavaScript 控制台中包含 jQuery

Is there an easy way to include jQuery in the Chrome JavaScript console for sites that do not use it? For example, on a website I would like to get the number of rows in a table. I know this is really easy with jQuery.

$('element').length;

The site does not use jQuery. Can I add it in from the command line?

转载于:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/7474354/include-jquery-in-the-javascript-console

• 写回答

19条回答 默认 最新

• 关注

Run this in your browser's JavaScript console, then jQuery should be available...

var jq = document.createElement('script');
    jq.src = "https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.1.4/jquery.min.js";
    document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(jq);
    // ... give time for script to load, then type (or see below for non wait option)
    jQuery.noConflict();

NOTE: if the site has scripts that conflict with jQuery (other libs, etc.) you could still run into problems.

Update:

Making the best better, creating a Bookmark makes it really convenient, let's do it, and a little feedback is great too:

1. Right click the Bookmarks Bar, and click Add Page
    2. Name it as you like, e.g. Inject jQuery, and use the following line for URL:

javascript:(function(e,s){e.src=s;e.onload=function(){jQuery.noConflict();console.log('jQuery injected')};document.head.appendChild(e);})(document.createElement('script'),'//code.jquery.com/jquery-latest.min.js')

Below is the formatted code:

javascript: (function(e, s) {
        e.src = s;
        e.onload = function() {
            jQuery.noConflict();
            console.log('jQuery injected');
        };
        document.head.appendChild(e);
    })(document.createElement('script'), '//code.jquery.com/jquery-latest.min.js')

Here the official jQuery CDN URL is used, feel free to use your own CDN/version.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(18条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 MATLAB怎么通过柱坐标变换画开口是圆形的旋转抛物面?
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥30 用arduino开发esp32控制ps2手柄一直报错
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题
  • ¥15 Visual Studio问题