零零乙 2008-10-02 04:35 采纳率: 33.3%
浏览 403
已采纳

在 Objective-C 中生成随机数

I'm a Java head mainly, and I want a way to generate a pseudo-random number between 0 and 74. In Java I would use the method:

Random.nextInt(74)

I'm not interested in a discussion about seeds or true randomness, just how you accomplish the same task in Objective-C. I've scoured Google, and there just seems to be lots of different and conflicting bits of information.

转载于:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/160890/generating-random-numbers-in-objective-c

• 写回答

13条回答 默认 最新

• elliott.david 2008-10-02 16:00
    关注

You should use the arc4random_uniform() function. It uses a superior algorithm to rand. You don't even need to set a seed.

#include <stdlib.h>
    // ...
    // ...
    int r = arc4random_uniform(74);

The arc4random man page:

NAME
         arc4random, arc4random_stir, arc4random_addrandom -- arc4 random number generator

LIBRARY
         Standard C Library (libc, -lc)

SYNOPSIS
         #include <stdlib.h>

u_int32_t
         arc4random(void);

void
         arc4random_stir(void);

void
         arc4random_addrandom(unsigned char *dat, int datlen);

DESCRIPTION
         The arc4random() function uses the key stream generator employed by the arc4 cipher, which uses 8*8 8
         bit S-Boxes.  The S-Boxes can be in about (2**1700) states.  The arc4random() function returns pseudo-
         random numbers in the range of 0 to (2**32)-1, and therefore has twice the range of rand(3) and
         random(3).

The arc4random_stir() function reads data from /dev/urandom and uses it to permute the S-Boxes via
         arc4random_addrandom().

There is no need to call arc4random_stir() before using arc4random(), since arc4random() automatically
         initializes itself.

EXAMPLES
         The following produces a drop-in replacement for the traditional rand() and random() functions using
         arc4random():

#define foo4random() (arc4random() % ((unsigned)RAND_MAX + 1))

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(12条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Fluent齿轮搅油
  • ¥15 八爪鱼爬数据为什么自己停了
  • ¥15 交替优化波束形成和ris反射角使保密速率最大化
  • ¥15 树莓派与pix飞控通信
  • ¥15 自动转发微信群信息到另外一个微信群
  • ¥15 outlook无法配置成功
  • ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站