编程介的小学生 2019-05-06 09:54 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 218

罗马数字的一个转换的算法的问题,怎么采用C 语言的程序的编写的过程去实现?

Problem Description
The Romans used letters from their Latin alphabet to represent each of the seven numerals in their number system. The list below shows which
letters they used and what numeric value each of those letters represents:

I = 1
V = 5
X = 10
L = 50
C = 100
D = 500
M = 1000

Using these seven numerals, any desired number can be formed by following the two basic additive and subtractive rules. To form a number using
the additive rule the Roman numerals are simply written from left to right in descending order, and the value of each roman numeral is added
together. For example, the number MMCLVII has the value 1000 + 1000 + 100 + 50 + 5 + 1 + 1 = 2157. Using the addition rule alone could lead to
very long strings of letters, so the subtraction rule was invented as a result. Using this rule, a smaller Roman numeral to the left of a larger one is
subtracted from the total. In other words, the number MCMXIV is interpreted as 1000 - 100 + 1000 + 10 - 1 + 5 = 1914.

Over time the Roman number writing system became more standardized and several additional rules were developed. The additional rules used today
are:

1. The I, X, or C Roman numerals may only be repeated up to three times in succession. In other words, the number 4 must be represented as IV and not as IIII.
  2. The V, L, or D numerals may never be repeated in succession, and the M numeral may be repeated as many 2. times as necessary.
  3. Only one smaller numeral can be placed to the left of another. For example, the number 18 is represented as XVIII but not as XIIX.
  4. Only the I, X, or C can be used as subtractive numerals.
  5. A subtractive I can only be used to the left of a V or X. Likewise a X can only appear to the left of a L or C, and a C can only be used to the left of a D or M. For example, 49 must be written as XLIX and not as IL.

Your goal is to write a program which converts Roman numbers to base 10 integers.

Input
The input to this problem will consist of the following:

A line with a single integer "N" (1 ≤ N ≤ 1000), where N indicates how many Roman numbers are to be converted.
A series of N lines of input with each line containing one Roman number. Each Roman number will be in the range of 1 to 10,000 (inclusive)
and will obey all of the rules laid out in the problem's introduction.

Output
For each of the N Roman numbers, print the equivalent base 10 integer, one per line.

Sample Input
IX
MMDCII
DXII

Sample Output

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 易语言把MYSQL数据库中的数据添加至组合框
    • ¥20 求数据集和代码#有偿答复
    • ¥15 关于下拉菜单选项关联的问题