编程介的小学生 2019-08-22 21:52 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 211

运用C语言来解决,代码的实现

Problem Description
The Bathysphere is a spherical deep-sea submersible which was unpowered and lowered into the ocean on a cable, and was used to conduct a series of dives under the sea. The Bathysphere was designed for studying undersea wildlife.

The Bathysphere was conducted from the deck of a ship. After counted, the ship should not move, so choosing the position where the Bathysphere was conducted is important.

A group of scientists want to study the secrets of undersea world along the equator, and they would like to use the Bathysphere. They want to choose the position where the Bathysphere can dive as deep as possible. Before conducting the Bathysphere, they have a map of the seabed, which tell them the shape of the seabed. They draw a line on the equator of the map to mark where they will release the Bathysphere, as a number axis. Suppose the axis is draw from 0 to L. But when they release the Bathysphere, they can't know where they are accurately, i.e., if they choose position x to release the Bathysphere, the real position will distribute between x-d and x+d with an equal probability, where d is given. The objective of the scientists is very simple, i.e., to maximize the expected depth.

For the ease of presentation, the shape of the seabed is described as a poly line. Given N points ) , ( Xi,Yi ) as the vertices, where Xi and Yi indicate the position and the depth of the i-th vertex, respectively, the ploy line is composed of the line segments that connect consecutive vertices.

Input
The first line contains an integer T (1 ≤ T ≤ 25), the number of test cases.

Then T test cases follow. In each test case, the first line contains two integers N (2 ≤ N ≤ 2*10^5) and L (2 ≤ L ≤ 10^9), as described above. Then N lines follow, each line contains two integer Xi and Yi (1≤i≤N, 0≤ Yi ≤10^9), where point ( Xi,Yi ) is a vertex of the ploy line. It is assumed that X1 == 0 and Xn == L and Xi < Xi+1 for 1 ≤ i < N. Then the following line contains one integer d (0 ≤ d ≤ L/2), as described above.

Output
For each test case, choose a position between d and L-d, both inclusive, to conducted the Bathysphere, and calculate the expected depth. Output the expected depth in a line, rounded to 3 digits after the decimal point.

Sample Input
3 10
0 3
4 10
10 1
3 10
0 3
4 10
10 1

Sample Output

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 永磁型步进电机PID算法
    • ¥15 sqlite 附加(attach database)加密数据库时,返回26是什么原因呢?
    • ¥88 找成都本地经验丰富懂小程序开发的技术大咖
    • ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
    • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)
    • ¥15 有兄弟姐妹会用word插图功能制作类似citespace的图片吗?
    • ¥200 uniapp长期运行卡死问题解决
    • ¥15 latex怎么处理论文引理引用参考文献
    • ¥15 请教:如何用postman调用本地虚拟机区块链接上的合约?
    • ¥15 为什么使用javacv转封装rtsp为rtmp时出现如下问题:[h264 @ 000000004faf7500]no frame?