dongmei6426 2013-10-15 15:49
浏览 48

自定义网站VS Drupal / Joomla / Wordpress [关闭]

I would like to develop a pretty complex website, like a network with many functionalities, with 2/3 kinds of users, affiliates, stats, apps and hundreds maybe thousands of pages, notifications, multi layered users area, and much more.

With time passsing, I get more ideas and the site and its databases gets more and more complex and I would like to always be able to improve it, enhance it, to be able to build new modules and functions.

for now The site has its own php CMS for content publishing, application and member management, etc

The thing is I am not sure if to build it from scratch in PHP or rebuild it with Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress or any other CMS out there.

What do you think?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doufu1970 2013-10-15 15:57
    关注

If the site is going to be that big, then custom PHP will take a very long time. Not only will you have to write everything, but then the extensive testing + bug fixes will also be extremely time consuming. However if you do have the time for it, providing you developed it using good coding standards, the loading speeds would be faster than using a CMS and you would of course have more flexibility.

On the other hand (and I'm not going to recommend a CMS as everyone has their own opinions), using a CMS will save you an major amount of time and will of course provide you with a stable developing environment and framework to work with. Not to mention you have thousands of extensions for each that are available to use, which again, saves a lot of dev time.

In the end, the choice is entirely up to you. If it were me, I would decide based on the deadline.

Hope this helps

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Arcgis相交分析无法绘制一个或多个图形
  • ¥15 seatunnel-web使用SQL组件时候后台报错,无法找到表格
  • ¥15 fpga自动售货机数码管(相关搜索:数字时钟)
  • ¥15 用前端向数据库插入数据,通过debug发现数据能走到后端,但是放行之后就会提示错误
  • ¥30 3天&7天&&15天&销量如何统计同一行
  • ¥30 帮我写一段可以读取LD2450数据并计算距离的Arduino代码
  • ¥15 飞机曲面部件如机翼,壁板等具体的孔位模型
  • ¥15 vs2019中数据导出问题
  • ¥20 云服务Linux系统TCP-MSS值修改?
  • ¥20 关于#单片机#的问题:项目:使用模拟iic与ov2640通讯环境:F407问题:读取的ID号总是0xff,自己调了调发现在读从机数据时,SDA线上并未有信号变化(语言-c语言)