编程介的小学生 2019-08-28 21:48 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 70

Regetni 代码实现的设计

Description

Background
Hello Earthling. We're from the planet Regetni and need your help to make lots of money. Maybe we'll even give you some of it.
You see, the problem is that in our world, everything is about integers. It's even enforced by law. No other numbers are allowed for anything. That said, it shouldn't surprise you that we use integer coordinate systems to plan our cities. So far only axis-aligned rectangular plots of land have been sold, but our professor Elgnairt recently had the revolutionary idea to sell triangular plots, too. We believe that the high society will love this concept and it'll make us rich.
Unfortunately the professor patented his idea and thus we can't just do it. We need his permission and since he's a true scientist, he won't give it to us before we solve some damn riddle. Here's where you come in,because we heard that you're a genius.

Problem
The professor's riddle goes like this: Given some possible corners for the triangles, determine how many triangles with integral size can be built with them. Degenerated triangles with empty area (i.e. lines) have to be counted, too, since 0 is an integer. To be more precise, count the number of triangles which have as corners three different points from the input set of points. All points in a scenario will be distinct, i.e. there won't be duplicates. Here are some examples:

Example a) shows a triangle with integral area (namely 3), b) shows one with non-integral size, c) shows a degenerated triangle with empty area (i.e. zero, so count it!), d) shows four points of which you can choose any three to build an integral area triangle and e) shows four points where you can't build any integral area triangles at all.
Hint: The area A of a triangle with corners (x1, y1), (x2, y2) and (x3, y3) can be computed like this:
A=|x1y2 - y1x2 + x2y3 - y2x3 + x3y1 - y3x1|/2
Try to make clever use of this formula.
Input

The first line contains the number of scenarios. For each scenario, there is one line containing first the number N of distinct points in that scenario (0 <= N <= 10000) and after that N pairs of integers, each pair describing one point (xi, yi) with -100000 <= xi, yi <= 100000. All these numbers are separated by single blanks.
Output

Start the output for every scenario with a line containing "Scenario #i:", where i is the number of the scenario starting at 1. Then print a single line containing the number of triangles with integral area whose three distinct corners are among the points given. Terminate the output for each scenario with a blank line.
Sample Input

3 0 0 2 0 1 -3
3 0 0 2 1 1 -3
3 0 0 2 2 3 3
4 0 0 2 0 0 2 2 2
4 0 0 1 0 0 1 1 1
9 0 0 0 1 0 2 1 0 1 1 1 2 2 0 2 1 2 2
Sample Output

Scenario #1:

Scenario #2:

Scenario #3:

Scenario #4:

Scenario #5:

Scenario #6:

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
    • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
    • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
    • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
    • ¥15 解riccati方程组
    • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
    • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
    • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
    • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
    • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题